As 2011 begins to wind down, so do this year’s Overland Rallies and Workshops. If you have not yet had the pleasure of attending one of these events, now’s a great opportunity. If you’ve attended one (or several) before, we hope to be seeing you again.
There is still time to register for the last Overland Rally of the year being held in Hollister, California – where it all began one year ago.
The previous events this year, in Washington, North Carolina, and Vermont, have been incredible successes. We are looking forward to a great finale in California. With 800 acres and 24 miles of dedicated 4WD access trails and over 3,300 acres and 128 miles of trails for adventure motorcyclists, the Hollister Hills State Vehicle Recreation Area is a very special place.
All of the Overland Rallies feature:
- On-site camping
- Local 4WD and motorcycle adventures
- Fireside chats, which include trip presentations by fellow adventurers
- Vendor exposition featuring local companies and respected manufacturers
- Featured vehicles
- Movie night
- Expedition Trophy (Test your skills!)
- Overland Workshops
- Overland chef demonstration and training
- Trip planning course
- Photography and videography presentation and training
- Adventure motorcycle riding course
- Overland driving course
- Field recovery course
- International driving session
- Navigation (backcountry and international)
- Family adventure planning
- Communications and electronics
- Other workshops as requested by attendees
We hope to see you soon!