Virtual Summer Overland Expo is Tomorrow, Saturday, August 8
Set yourself a reminder: the first-ever Virtual Summer Overland Expo is tomorrow, Saturday, August 8, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PDT. Lodestone Events, the world’s premier overland and adventure travel event series production team, is running the show, and they have lined up a generous selection of entertaining and informational web-based activities that are free to attend.
Just follow the link below:
What to Expect at Virtual Summer Overland Expo
Virtual Summer Overland Expo will showcase educational presentations, films, and roundtable discussions, with show specials, and literally thousands of dollars in giveaways from exhibitors. This digital event will offer a lot of activities to participate in. Here’s a brief rundown with some highlights to look forward to:
- Overland Education seminars on YouTube will feature a range of topics, including essentials for novice overlanders, harnessing solar power, crafting elevated outdoor meals, and winching 101.
- Live Q & A about overlanding in Alaska and more
- Product Demonstrations of the latest gear and equipment hosted by Overland Expo sponsors
- Fans can participate in the Virtual Campgrounds Contest showcasing their own overland trucks, SUVs, vans, and motorcycles, with one lucky winner taking home a $2,500 ultimate overland kitchen prize pack from sponsor Nomadica Outfitters.
- Huge savings for virtual event attendees with show specials and discounts from event exhibitors and sponsors.
- Prize giveaways donated by exhibitors and sponsors will be given away to virtual event participants.
- Overland Film Festival curated selection of short films from the overland community + interviews with the film producers presented by ICON Vehicle Dynamics
- A new product showcase featuring the latest and greatest gadgets and gear for the overland community
“Building on the success of the Virtual West event in May, the Overland Expo staff is incredibly excited to present a virtual summer event for our valued exhibitors and fans,” said Lodestone Events Marketing and Communications VP Jessica Kirchner. “The overlanding community has been incredibly understanding and supportive of our decision to postpone all in-person Overland Expo events due to the novel coronavirus pandemic. We are delighted to bring overlanders together again virtually this summer and continue the legacy of education and inspiration online.”
Virtual Summer Overland Expo is FREE for attendees, thanks to the following brands: ALP Next-Gen Propane Generators, Black Series Campers, Gibson Exhaust, ICON Vehicle Dynamics, KC Hilites, Lifesaver, Nomadica Outfitters, Pelican, Princeton Tec, Redarc, Rollercam, and Storyteller Overland.