Decked has recently released images of their latest overland project using the Toyota Tundra as a base. This vehicle is a head-turner, tastefully prepared and not at all overbuilt, but with significant key upgrades.
Camburg’s Elite Suspension Kit is a set of bolt-on components that makes the rough, smooth and promises excellent traction. The now legendary Camburg construction takes out all the roadside vibrations, and travel is increased to over 11-inches in both front and rear.
- Camburg Elite Suspension Kit
- Camburg KINETIK series uniball upper control arms
- FOX 2.5 DSC front coilover kit
- FOX 2.5 DSC rear shock kit
- Camburg rear bump stop kit with FOX 2.0 bump stops
- Deaver U748K medium duty rear leaf spring kit
- Camburg rear shackle kit
Tires and Wheels
The Falken Wildpeak A/T3W’s have earned a reputation as a good all-rounder offering great off-road traction for all terrain (snow, ice, water etc.), as well as a quiet highway ride and excellent wear life.
The Wildpeaks are mated to the Method Trail Series 703’s which are made from solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treated construction. The 703’s offer Bead Grip technology which increases bead grip at low tire air pressure.
While night driving is best avoided, it is wise to upgrade standard vehicle lighting with a good set of LED lights. Decked went all out on their build with a light package with the dual purpose of aiding driver visibility on the road and practical lighting in camp.
- Baja Designs forward facing:
- LP9 Pro amber driving/combo
- LP9 Pro white spotlight
- S8 white combo/driving light bar
- Squadron Pro amber wide corner
- Baja Designs rear facing:
- Squadron Pro amber scene lights
- S2 white driving backup lights
Decked chose the practical Leitner Designs rack made in SoCal, which they describe as the Swiss Army Knife of bed racks.
The rack is a great platform for more storage and organization as well as a base for mounting the roof tent.
- Leitner Designs ACS Classic rack
- Leitner Designs Gear Pod and Gear Pod XL
- Leitner Designs Gear Pod
- Leitner Designs Universal Mounting Plate
- Rotopax FuelpaX
- Rotopax Water Pack
The C4 bumper is a tough, attractive unit that perfectly compliments the build and offers all the LED lights you can dream of; boasts recovery points and a winch recess (a winch was not included on this build).
- C4 Fabrication Overland Series front bumper
- C4 Fabrication Overland Series rear bumper
Roof Top Tent
Decked’s search for the best rooftop tent was based on ease of use, comfort and space. The iKamper Skycamp 2.0 is a sleek tent that is super comfortable and easy to set up, easy to remove or reinstall and cuts a sleek profile through the wind.
This is where the Decked products shine, including D-Boxes, Crossboxes, and D-Bags that can be loaded with various items for different adventures. The Drawer System offers convenient and secure organization for your rig.
Photo Credits @rayjgadd/Instagram
Our No Compromise Clause: We carefully screen all contributors to make sure they are independent and impartial. We never have and never will accept advertorial, and we do not allow advertising to influence our product or destination.