Inspired by the widespread shift to remote work that has occurred during the pandemic, Airstream has responded with an exciting new travel trailer specifically designed for those with the new-found freedom to roam. It’s called the Flying Cloud 30FB Office and it’s built on the bones of the Flying Cloud trailer which was originally introduced in 1949.
“The pandemic has permanently changed the traditional work landscape and we’re thrilled to offer a travel trailer that meets the needs of our times without compromise,” said Bob Wheeler, Airstream President and CEO. “Airstream has always provided the freedom of a mobile living, playing, and working space, but the Flying Cloud 30FB Office takes that promise to the next level with flexibility and comfort in a design inspired by real-world experience.”
“This new offering reflects our commitment to be nimble and react to the needs of current and future customers. We learned a lot–not only about the necessity of connectivity and options for increased power, but about the joy of closing your laptop and stepping out onto the trail.”
This new Flying Cloud delivers a handful of key features to keep productivity up while you work remotely, including:
- A comfortable office chair that stows in a recessed portion of the desk
- Sliding drawers and storage cubbies for organizing office and computer supplies
- A privacy divider and black-out curtains
- Three windows offering an almost-panoramic view
- USB ports located throughout the desk area
- A pop-up AC outlet that is powered by a 1000-watt inverter
- A pull-out table to increase workspace
- 2 desk grommets for organizing cables or mounting external monitors
- Overhead storage cabinets with dry-erase surfaces and LED lighting
This version of the Flying Cloud 30FB features a sleeping capacity for six adults thanks to a queen bed, convertible dinette, and a convertible bench. The base weight of this Airstream travel trailer is 6757 pounds and the GVWR is 8,800 pounds. MSRP for the Flying Cloud 30FB Office is $107,500.
Learn more about the Flying Cloud 30FB Office on the Airstream website, here.
Our No Compromise Clause: We carefully screen all contributors to make sure they are independent and impartial. We never have and never will accept advertorial, and we do not allow advertising to influence our product or destination reviews.