Pics of your VAN! Post up!

9dawgs

T.Low said:
Still the best looking "AstroLander" out there, Jim. Thanks again for all your advice.

au contraire! I think what you've done with your rig is just amazing... Hey and thanks for pointing me to this site :>)

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Here's one from this past weekend in Yosemite

l_eb53ea9f69a56422922aede586fd57c5.jpg

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
FourByLand said:
So sexy!

Have you thought of doing up a full length rack?

Thanks!!! Yes & no on the full length rack.... I don't really have the need for it, and I'd have to build it custom or use a bolt together unit. I only use the rack when needed, it comes in handy, but I'm not a big fan of it. I just added a partition in the rear for firewood and other smaller objects, and I also added some tabs to mount an ARB awning. I'll post pics later this week.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Thats a great pic Chris. Im thinking of those wheels are the mojave's for our rig. Do you have any close ups of the wheels in relation to the van?

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
My wheels are 20x10 M/T Classic Locks that I powder coated. I don't have the rings on it right now, I'm waiting for them to be painted. I PC'd them black texture. I'll get a pic for you....

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
ujoint said:
My wheels are 20x10 M/T Classic Locks that I powder coated. I don't have the rings on it right now, I'm waiting for them to be painted. I PC'd them black texture. I'll get a pic for you....

Dang, 20's? Wholy smokes. Your rig must be huge.. they do not look like 20's in that pic! To stand next to your rig, it must dwarf people.

FROADER

Adventurer
They don't look that big because he's got 38s on that bad boy.

They look good in black too, Chris. I'd like to see those ARB awning pics. :)

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
FROADER said:
They don't look that big because he's got 38s on that bad boy.

They look good in black too, Chris. I'd like to see those ARB awning pics. :)

I don't have it yet.......... on my never ending list........

My van is 8' tall without the roof rack.

spencyg

This Space For Rent
l_d357acb0b1024d0aa3e7a925a45f7ebf.jpg

Glad to see I'm not the only one who sways in the breeze when taking a corner...

Tight van.

Spence

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger