Yard sale at the Expo

STREGA

Explorer
I will be at the Expo Thursday afternoon through Friday evening and have a few items I would like to sell since I do not need them or have use them lately.

Awning and stabilizer have been SOLD.

Garmin GPS still available!

1.) Fiama awning F35 pro, 6' long, this was off my Horizon trailer I use to own, the guy that bought my Horizon wanted to spend the least possible for a trailer so I kept the awning. Awning was not used much and is in great condition. If you need more info on this awning check out AT Trailer web site. Asking $250.00, last time I looked they were around $450.00 new. SOLD

2.) Trailer rear stabilizer, same deal as awning not used much asking $50.00 SOLD

3.) Garmin Rhino 530HCx GPS w/ 2-way radio. Been used once, in excellent condition, comes with all manuals, cables, charger and case. Original MSRP was $500, asking $250.00.

PM me if interested in any of these items and we can work out a time we can meet up at the Expo. I currently work/live at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon so if meeting up at the Expo is not possible I could make arrangements to meet at the canyon.

Thanks, Doug.

Last edited:

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Doug I sent you a PM on the awning. If shipping is out I can find someone from the San Diego area that is going to pick up at Expo. If you can ship I can have a custom box made to size to ship to you then to SD. How old is the awning.

STREGA

Explorer
Shipping for me is a bit of a challenge being at the canyon which is why I'am doing the yard sale thing (ok it's not really a yard sale). Also my thought on doing it at the Expo is the buyer can see stuff in person and save a few $$ on shipping.

The awning was mounted on a '07 horizon and has been in my garage for about the last 3 years, I was going to mount it on my FJC but never got around to it and I'am probably going to go a different direction with my rig so I will not be needing it now.

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Tell ya what I'll take it for the $250.oo. Do you paypal? PM sent to you.

Last edited:

STREGA

Explorer
Something I should have mentioned in first post is I'am only taking cash.

Also the stabilizer is the one AT sells for use on their trailers.

Thanks, Doug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior