WTT: Thule Evolution 1800 for Thule Evolution 1600 Cargo Box

CYi5

Explorer
I picked up a Thule Evolution Cargo box off of craigslist last night. The seller responded to my wanted ad for a Thule Evolution 1600 and when I arrived it turned out it was actually the larger 1800 model. I drove a fair ways to get it so I just brought it home anyway. It looks fine on top of the runner, but I can't open my hatch all the way and the adjustment slots are set to the narrowest setting for that to even happen.

The condition is pretty good. There are a few scratches on the outside and a couple cracks on the bottom shell. I was just going to put some gorilla tape on them and call it good. Comes with one key and opens well enough from both sides.

I'm looking to straight up trade for the slightly smaller Thule Evolution 1600 in silver. This is a free way to get 2.0 cubic feet more space for all you 1600 owners :).

Dimensions: 18 cubic feet. 91.3in(l) x 31in(w) x 16.2in(h).

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

pyrate

Rollin' along
I picked up a Thule Evolution Cargo box off of craigslist last night. The seller responded to my wanted ad for a Thule Evolution 1600 and when I arrived it turned out it was actually the larger 1800 model. I drove a fair ways to get it so I just brought it home anyway. It looks fine on top of the runner, but I can't open my hatch all the way and the adjustment slots are set to the narrowest setting for that to even happen.

The condition is pretty good. There are a few scratches on the outside and a couple cracks on the bottom shell. I was just going to put some gorilla tape on them and call it good. Comes with one key and opens well enough from both sides.

I'm looking to straight up trade for the slightly smaller Thule Evolution 1600 in silver. This is a free way to get 2.0 cubic feet more space for all you 1600 owners :).

Dimensions: 18 cubic feet. 91.3in(l) x 31in(w) x 16.2in(h).

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg
I know this is a very old post but curious if a smaller box made the difference. It seems the 4 runner rack rails are just positioned badly for most of these boxes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior