WTB: Flip Pac for 6ft bed (2nd or 3rd gen tacoma)

aleyvas

Hello, we have a flippac that fits 1st generation Tacoma (6ft).

We recently took it off our truck for the winter and are looking to do some repairs starting early next spring. It’s in dry storage for the winter. Those repairs include finishing replacing the screens as they are getting brittle and repairing the fiberglass around one of the hinges. It has a new torsion bar and the tent is in good shape.

It would come with a custom handle, rain fly, and custom built-ins for storage. This includes a foot pump sink.

We are looking to sell for no less than $6000.

Adrienne and Jeremy
Washington State

Lukefndavis

Hello, we have a flippac that fits 1st generation Tacoma (6ft).

We recently took it off our truck for the winter and are looking to do some repairs starting early next spring. It’s in dry storage for the winter. Those repairs include finishing replacing the screens as they are getting brittle and repairing the fiberglass around one of the hinges. It has a new torsion bar and the tent is in good shape.

It would come with a custom handle, rain fly, and custom built-ins for storage. This includes a foot pump sink.

We are looking to sell for no less than $6000.

Adrienne and Jeremy
Washington State

I appreciate the reply! I am looking to do my own build as far as storage is concerned and 6k is twice what I was expecting to pay. Thank you for reply though! I appreciate the response ?. Good luck with repairs/sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior