White Rim Trail - Utah - Feb 2021

jhmoore

Part 2 of the video:

(Yes, I know... I have things to improve in the video department, and I really need a half-naked 20-something babe to come along and star in the video to get those views way up, but if you enjoy some great scenery along an awesome trail, check it out!)

draaronr

Adventurer
i have a question for those that have done the whole trail, i have a dually 4500 set up will that fit or is it too wide? and what about height restrictions as I have a slide in truck camper as well.

hchdg

This is an older thread but I have a similar question: Stock height GMC 2500, crew cab short bed with a poor mans PCOR flatbed I built, and I pull a 6X12 jumping jack (torsion axles with 34" tires so good ground clearance). Any issues on this trail? Not as wide as dually, but dang, if a dually can do it I need to be able to!

Thoughts?

Appreciate the help.

jadmt

ignore button user
This is an older thread but I have a similar question: Stock height GMC 2500, crew cab short bed with a poor mans PCOR flatbed I built, and I pull a 6X12 jumping jack (torsion axles with 34" tires so good ground clearance). Any issues on this trail? Not as wide as dually, but dang, if a dually can do it I need to be able to!

Thoughts?

Appreciate the help.
there are some areas that I would not want to have to back up a trailer. Of course I am ************ trailer backer upper. you pickup will have no issues.

draaronr

Adventurer

Thoughts?

Appreciate the help.
Hey so i did the route, but took the advice of others and didn’t take the big ram 4500
your truck will be absolutely fine, The biggest issues are the height restrictions in one place in particular. The trailer could get interesting in a few spots too. I think its doable with proper driving and a great spotter, And don’t be too proud to unhitch and reposition. It’s a great time

Superduty

Adventurer
I took a Jeep gladiator
no the 4500 would have made it, very very tight in spots but doable
I see height as the big issue on this trail in 2 spots
The 4500 would have been tight because of turns or trail width or only because of the height issue (camper)?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94