Where are you now? OFFICIAL MAYA RALLY In Progress thread!

WorldRallyTeam

The Minority Racer
STAGING HAS BEGUN, by the way Stephen and Enrique this will be your pit stop in Laredo. :snorkel:

Hope we dont freeze on the drive down in the Jeep Speed...its going to be cold in the desert...

532634_10151196585523565_1963101509_n.jpg

44944_442922212423335_565760434_n.jpg

577800_442922652423291_497335515_n.jpg

399302_442922805756609_98280484_n.jpg

snowbear

Observer
We made it to our friends place outside Phoenix this morning. Unloaded and repacked,made a shopping list and had a good meal. Resupply tomorrow, check over the toyota and rest. High priority item is to find a radio shop for a new antenna. Should cross the boarder the 7th. 3700 miles covered so far.

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
You are passing us! We are in Scottsdale. Heading to Tucson tomorrow, not sure if we will cross tomorrow or Friday.

We made it to our friends place outside Phoenix this morning. Unloaded and repacked,made a shopping list and had a good meal. Resupply tomorrow, check over the toyota and rest. High priority item is to find a radio shop for a new antenna. Should cross the boarder the 7th. 3700 miles covered so far.

technichen

Observer
im jealous. It looks like im the only one not on the road yet :banghead: but that will.change tomorrow moring! Ill be on the raod by 7am est and plan on stopping in Little Rock...somewhere! true to the expo flavor I only planned to live out of the truck till my return home :) I cant wait to meet everyone. Be safe and I'll see you all in a few days!!!

Last edited:

kbeefy

Adventurer
Howdy,

I passed you and Kbeefy on sunday in Camalu BCN. I was in Mayahual (my Jeep Scrambler) heading north. Safe travels!

J.S.

Cool J.S., Eddie and I are former Jeep guys, he remembers seeing your Scramber. Said it had some sort of hardtop with open sides?

Enrique Vega

Made it through Natchez Trace Parkway yesterday and will be at the Lake Casa Blanca State Park in Laredo this evening. Getting closer every day to the end of the world... rally! :smiley_drive:

kbeefy

Adventurer
Crap. We thought we could get our tourist permit in La Paz, they just laughed at us and said we have to get them in Tijuana. unless we figure something out soon we're screwed. Hope to catch up with you guys sometime.

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Crap. We thought we could get our tourist permit in La Paz, they just laughed at us and said we have to get them in Tijuana. unless we figure something out soon we're screwed. Hope to catch up with you guys sometime.

Go the airport. You should be able to get it there, talk with the custom guys.

kbeefy

Adventurer
That was the first stop, they sent us to migracion, they laughed at us. The laws changed in November, now you have to get them at the border. We're all sitting in TJ now, got our permits and will catch a flight back to La Paz tommorow. We'll catch a ferry sailing friday or saturday, hopefully make the event by the 10th.

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
That was the first stop, they sent us to migracion, they laughed at us. The laws changed in November, now you have to get them at the border. We're all sitting in TJ now, got our permits and will catch a flight back to La Paz tommorow. We'll catch a ferry sailing friday or saturday, hopefully make the event by the 10th.

Ken....not sure what happened...but my friends got their tourist permit in La Paz last weekend. Suna just called me about one hour ago. She said to go to the Bureau of Foreign Affairs across from the McDonalds. They are also flying Saturday and catching the ferry on Sunday, they will be one day behind us with the blue 1974 Benz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz