Where are people finding the Military Trailers your building?

1Louder

Explorer
There a lot of army surplus type places that sell them. I know of one in Kingman, AZ and there was a place in Beatty, NV that had a bunch of trailers. Pricing will be a bit higher but easy to find.

Shots Foremost Outfitters is the place in Kingman I believe.

lacofdfireman

Adventurer
Time to get serious and find it build something. I bought 10 JK Hard Rocks today. To good of a deal to pass up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456530688.926323.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1store

Banned
lacofdfireman
Harbor Freight builds but not sure I want something that cheap
It's more of a con to use ]Harbor Freight ..Great for light trailers. It a folded c frame with holes so you have less than 1'' of meat to work with

silvrzuki77

explorer
I have a spare m116a3 that needs to go. The last picture you posted. Needs a hitch. Pm me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lacofdfireman

Adventurer
I think I'm over the Military trailer thing. I've read so many posts about military trailer bids where they have had to rebuild the frame, change or get a new axle or do major repairs to the tubs. And from what I have seen on craigslist for the money you can buy one in decent shape I can build one and have exactly what I want. Also it gives me a good chance to do a project with my son who's a great welder and can teach me how to use my Millermatic 211 that I bought a few years ago but haven't spent much time using. Win, win for all. Should be a fun project. Now I'm just researching how to build and finding out what I want. There are so many options out there it tiring trying to figure it all out..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier