wheel spacers for trailer

ddog45

Adventurer
I have 2 custom made spacers that convert a 5 on 4 1/2 jeep lug nut pattern to a 5 on 150mm 100 series bolt pattern. The spacers are 3 inches thick and made it possible to run 100 series wheels on my adventure trailer.
I would like to sell the spacers and if someone wants the wheels I could sell them also.
200.00 for the spacers
300 for the wheels and spacers buyer pays shipping.
If someone needs 2 10 inch dexter brake hubs I will also have those available.
Im selling this stuff and converting everything to work with the new jk.
pm me your email address if you would like pictures I can also send pictures via text.
thanks, Darin

ddog45

Adventurer
I still have these. Surely Im not the only person that ever wanted to run 100 series wheels on a trailer?

ddog45

Adventurer
My adventure trailer already had dexter hubs and brakes and for some reason I had a really hard time finding 5 on 150 bolt patterned hubs, so as usual I found some one to make me some really expensive spacers. Now they are really expensive paper weights. Now that I do not own a 100 series I want to sell them and put jk hubs and wheels on the chaser.
d

Summit

Dr. Jones
Still have spacers?

My adventure trailer already had dexter hubs and brakes and for some reason I had a really hard time finding 5 on 150 bolt patterned hubs, so as usual I found some one to make me some really expensive spacers. Now they are really expensive paper weights. Now that I do not own a 100 series I want to sell them and put jk hubs and wheels on the chaser.
d

I know this is a Really old post, but I thought I'd check and see if you still have your paper weights?

I can be reached at Craig@summit-servicesllc.com

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior