UJOR Build Thread

Smoker

Observer
I have the skid storage for my EB. There's tons of space down there. The real challenge is deciding what to put down there. I plan to install a storage box and will probably have enough room leftover for another battery.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Going to be back to back to back RVs here for a while!

30707130_1899649090054310_939218097114064789_n.jpg

I usually don't win things or get my hopes up that I'll ever win something that I actually want. Yesterday that changed! I won this truck! Its awesome.

30051936_1899779900041229_5230009908392456150_o.jpg

jjohnny350

Adventurer
XMAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, that is awesome, and 50 times cooler cause its a van body. Thats rad, RCs are really fun. How is your RS doing? Haven't heard you say anything about it in a while. Keep the great stuff coming mane. I love seeing the quality stuff you guys do. I love those new bumpers by the way.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
XMAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, that is awesome, and 50 times cooler cause its a van body. Thats rad, RCs are really fun. How is your RS doing? Haven't heard you say anything about it in a while. Keep the great stuff coming mane. I love seeing the quality stuff you guys do. I love those new bumpers by the way.

Thanks, its fun! Stupid fast and HEAVY! I've been known to crash my RC cars around here, crashed into my neighbors truck with my Slash. Learned my lesson there.....$$$$$

The RS is great, going in for the head gasket soon, not sure if you've heard about the issue with them. Wrong head gasket installed at the factory. I've done an exhaust and thats it, just passed 7k miles and I'll prob throw a tune in it after that.

In other BS personal project news, the Willys motor is back from the machine shop and we'll start putting it back together this weekend. Miss that little thing, especially with spring weather. Once its dialed the Volvo build will begin.

jjohnny350

Adventurer
Thanks, its fun! Stupid fast and HEAVY! I've been known to crash my RC cars around here, crashed into my neighbors truck with my Slash. Learned my lesson there.....$$$$$

The RS is great, going in for the head gasket soon, not sure if you've heard about the issue with them. Wrong head gasket installed at the factory. I've done an exhaust and thats it, just passed 7k miles and I'll prob throw a tune in it after that.

In other BS personal project news, the Willys motor is back from the machine shop and we'll start putting it back together this weekend. Miss that little thing, especially with spring weather. Once its dialed the Volvo build will begin.
I bet its heavy, those things look crazy fast, I wouldn't be able to keep it under control. That's hilarious, did you do any damage to the neighbors truck or just to your slash? I did hear about the head gasket thing, kinda sucks. At least they are taking care of it right though. I can't wait to see what happens with a little tune on it. You've got a pretty enviable setup, mostly cause you appreciate wagons too. That Volvo is going to be nasty, all the better cause its a wagon. Cool idea on the show, I really liked the first episode, need to watch the others good for you trying something out see what happens.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Customer took this van to WV last month and has been beating on it, swung by today for a quick ck up and nerf bar install.

30806237_1900678609951358_4787201379577882655_o.jpg

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
I bet its heavy, those things look crazy fast, I wouldn't be able to keep it under control. That's hilarious, did you do any damage to the neighbors truck or just to your slash? I did hear about the head gasket thing, kinda sucks. At least they are taking care of it right though. I can't wait to see what happens with a little tune on it. You've got a pretty enviable setup, mostly cause you appreciate wagons too. That Volvo is going to be nasty, all the better cause its a wagon. Cool idea on the show, I really liked the first episode, need to watch the others good for you trying something out see what happens.

It can be tough, I'm trying to be gentle with it so I've only rolled it 5 or 6 times, ha. The Slash took the most damage, ripped a control arm off. Truck had a nice crease in the bed, the paintless guy was able to get it out w/o sending it to the body shop. I'm beyond pumped for the Volvo, will take a while to build since we're so busy but it'll get done.

My love for episode 5 of GHST is a wagon :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94