UJOR Build Thread

mgmetalworks

Explorer
I used Forscan to completely turn the TPMS off on my 2010 (because I don't have sensors in the wheels I am currently running). I went into the BCM as built files in module 726-02-01 where the tire pressure setpoints are stored. I'd love to see some different as builts for other e-350s with different features to figure out what can be turned on/off.

The good news is that the vans are relatively simple and a lot fewer options than trucks so the combinations of as built data are manageable. I already have a spreadsheet going and I've downloaded dozens of as built files from VINs of various option configs...

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
The good news is that the vans are relatively simple and a lot fewer options than trucks so the combinations of as built data are manageable. I already have a spreadsheet going and I've downloaded dozens of as built files from VINs of various option configs...

I've been hunting and pecking (flipping individual bits in likely places and observing results), we can share knowledge if you want.

Biggest issue I'm running into is changing the differential and wheel sizes. Seems like it is in the PCM not the BCM, which I don't have easy access to.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Another DIY kit done by my buddy Ricky, 37s on this rig.

16996109_1460938250592065_1028683371759484409_n.jp  g

B190 video

[video=youtube;oGCaor6rt-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGCaor6rt-8&google_comment_id=z12tudywltz1dx44304cif04hyzwynr4 0og0k&google_view_type#gpluscomments[/video]

DzlToy

Explorer
Chris, have you ever used ORI struts on a conversion? It would free up some space and save a bit of weight on the front end. Each strut is a spring, a damper, a bump stop and a limiter all in one package.

They support about 1900 pounds IIRC, so you may need a pair of them depending on corner weight. These struts are not cheap, so it would likely be reserved for the guys who really want to tune their ride or the higher budget builds.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Chris, have you ever used ORI struts on a conversion? It would free up some space and save a bit of weight on the front end. Each strut is a spring, a damper, a bump stop and a limiter all in one package.

They support about 1900 pounds IIRC, so you may need a pair of them depending on corner weight. These struts are not cheap, so it would likely be reserved for the guys who really want to tune their ride or the higher budget builds.

I haven't but they look cool! I've seen them on a few rigs but have no 1st hand experience.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
And.... on the ground to check clearances! We re used the stock springs on this one to keep it low. So, stock springs up front, add a leaf & 3" block in the back on 33" tires. Still plenty of work to finish this rig (tint, roof rack, bumpers)

16996427_1463799923639231_2453442014912485930_n.jpg

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Alpha is trucking along. Busted another window so the doors had to be re painted :D and now they're done. Intake is all mocked up, just have some BS with the power windows/locks to finish up before alignment and miles.

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Yikes!
Sorry to hear but it does sound much closer to being ready for some miles. Be sure to get a video of the first time firing that beast up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior