Toyota chinook 4x4

Stitebunny

Adventurer
Nice job on the camper!
I too am redoing mine. Albeit a van.
I kind of threw it together originally just to be able to use it. Now I want to make it nice and more convenient and easier to use.
It sure takes a lot of thought and time. I have a lot of respect for people who can put these together in a timely and quality fashion. I hope you get lots more use out of your home built camper!

4xchinook4

Observer
Nice job on the camper!
I too am redoing mine. Albeit a van.
I kind of threw it together originally just to be able to use it. Now I want to make it nice and more convenient and easier to use.
It sure takes a lot of thought and time. I have a lot of respect for people who can put these together in a timely and quality fashion. I hope you get lots more use out of your home built camper!
Thank you very much! I still look at her like it's our 1st date. . I love driving around and just living and functioning out of it. This build so far is definitely my favorite. And makes the most sense with design of the space so far.

What's your van build ?
Make model year. And your design?

Feel free to post a few pictures. I'm not a stickler against "thread jack" lol . Would love to see it . Respect back to you for wanting to do it with your own.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Recommended books for Overlanding

Build Your Own Motorcaravan, Build Your Own Overland Camp...
by hn Wickersham , even Wigglesworth
From $44.99
Road Fever (Vintage Departures)
by Tim Cahill
From $8.99
Cycling the Great Divide: From Canada to Mexico on North ...
by Michael McCoy, venture Cycling Association
From $9.99