TJM Stealth Winch??

zscott

Adventurer
Any chance you will be at the Cruiser Outfitters BBQ on Aug 1? If you are, maybe I can check it out there.

I heard it mentioned in another thread somewhere but wasn't sure if it was an invite only thing or open to anyone. But yeah, as long as I am not intruding I can swing over and you can take a look.

Box Rocket

I heard it mentioned in another thread somewhere but wasn't sure if it was an invite only thing or open to anyone. But yeah, as long as I am not intruding I can swing over and you can take a look.

Nope it's definitely open. It is a Wasatch Cruisers club event too so it's a chance to check out the local club, but also see some great trucks that are customers of Kurt's. Come by for sure.

zscott

Adventurer
Nope it's definitely open. It is a Wasatch Cruisers club event too so it's a chance to check out the local club, but also see some great trucks that are customers of Kurt's. Come by for sure.

Will do. Hopefully I can get some tents ordered from you soon as well.

Enigma

Observer
I have a Stealth 9500 with the synthetic line, wireless remote etc. Worked great, for the one time I used it. The next time it was dead as the circuit board inside the sealed control box was corroded from condensation I guess. It was never submerged, but mounted in the "regular place", on top of the winch in front of the truck for a couple of years.

alia176

Explorer
What i liked about my Warn 9.5Xp it has a 6.0HP motor, and made in America, I know price makes a big deal, bought it used,excellent condition paid $800.
I'm still keeping my eyes open for a 9.5XP but they rarely come up in the used market!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giobarra