The SOS Report. The Full Story

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Absolutely incredible. Great pics again and very entertaining write up. I'd love to be able to do something like this some day.

ADVW/Liam

Adventurer
One of my favorite reads! Definately sub'ing this thread! I'm working on my 2010 DC to get it outfitted for just this type of thing. I can't wait to get my kid out into the wilderness so we can enjoy this great country together. Blackdawg, it appears your roof top rack is welded to your headache rack. Is that tied into the rest of the bed rack? I'm planning on building a bed rack that can go around my soft topper, and welding a roof rack to that sems to make a lot of sence. I'd like to have the bed rack removable as I dont need it for my daily driving... going to be a lot of poor boy engineering!

java

Expedition Leader
Fantastic photo's and read. Definitely makes me want to get out, and its raining now, a lot....

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Absolutely fantastic, please keep posting!

Thanks! Don't worry I will!

Absolutely incredible. Great pics again and very entertaining write up. I'd love to be able to do something like this some day.

Thank you! You can do it! And should. So much fun

One of my favorite reads! Definately sub'ing this thread! I'm working on my 2010 DC to get it outfitted for just this type of thing. I can't wait to get my kid out into the wilderness so we can enjoy this great country together. Blackdawg, it appears your roof top rack is welded to your headache rack. Is that tied into the rest of the bed rack? I'm planning on building a bed rack that can go around my soft topper, and welding a roof rack to that sems to make a lot of sence. I'd like to have the bed rack removable as I dont need it for my daily driving... going to be a lot of poor boy engineering!

Yea my roof rack is part of the bed rack so it's just suspended over the roof. Works great really.

Fantastic photo's and read. Definitely makes me want to get out, and its raining now, a lot....

Darn rain! Drive away from it haha

Awesome story, and even better photos! This is the kind of expedition I think we all want to do.

Thanks man!

epiccosmo

Adventurer
Amazing story! Wonderful photography! Thanks for taking the time!

Is there a build thread anywhere for the White 4 door?

XJLI

Adventurer
awesome write up and pics. no idea this kind of scenery and terrain was out around there, i've added it to my bucket list. thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles