Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Muskie

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Ed Muskie

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Even more ignorant bile coming from you. We're 6 million people, so yeah, our GNP isn't that big compared to other countries. But it is very high per capita. We are also among the best educated, and because we are so small, we have always had to orient ourselves to the outside world.

But please look the rest of your ignorant **** up online, because you really need to educate yourself.

You are arguing - in all seriousness - that because you happen to live in a large country, people from that country must somehow have innate knowledge of how to do trade, how to run big corporations, and so on. If that is not the epitome of ironic ignorance, I don't know what is.

You do this, all while being completely ignorant that people from the US are almost always at the rock bottom (in the developed world) when it comes to education, basic knowledge, and certainly knowledge about the rest of the world (including global trade).

You are so ignorant that you will proudly shout "USA #1", and ignoring the fact that there are very few things the US is even in the top twenty in anything. With regards to education and knowledge you are at the very bottom of any list. As in number 36-37 or so out of 40.
Look up some lists about education levels. You really need to.
I could but I would be doing so on California based technology and that would probably elicit your BS.
If you want to compare specs how about comparing one of our CA Cities with oh right much bigger numbers than yours.

To compare all of the US to Denmark is like taking Denmark and pretty much the entire Continent of Europe. Oh and Education stats are BS both here and in your country. Because it’s cherry picked for the agenda. None of our private school data is added to our ************ inner city public school data. And everyone loves easy targets especially news. Its like weather reports you park a news van next to the one street thats been flooding for 100yrs and before you know it the whole damn country is apparently under water. Not.

Pilat

Tossing ewoks on Titan
Hmm, well, people from Denmark (Danmark in Danish) are "Danes". Denmark, or Danmark proper, is two words mashed together.
Mark means "land" (as in land you can plow, flat land), and the Dan-part refers to a mythical "king Dan" (or so it goes). It is also described historically as "The land of the Danes" (i.e. ruled by King Dan). So it became Danmark (but slightly different in other languages for obvious reasons.
To be honest though, I feel less like a Dane, and more like a Scandiwegian/Scandinavian. We have a very long shared history with especially Sweden, Norway, and Iceland.

maybe this helps explain it?

“What is significant about Hamlet calling himself "Hamlet the Dane" ?”

The fact that he refers to himself as the Dane, implies he is the citizen of Denmark and he will fight for justice, not just for himself but for his country.

What's most important to note here is the capital "D" in Dane. Hamlet is not merely referring to himself as a citizen of Denmark, but as The Citizen of Denmark--i.e., the rightful king. We have heard Hamlet mull his future, his past, his place in the world, and his thoughts on the afterlife. Just moments prior to this rash declaration, he philosophized on the fleetingness of life and worldly status as he mentions that even Alexander the Great (or what is left of him) could now be part of a cork stopping a barrel.

Why does he choose to do so now? Perhaps his rage alone propels him to admit this deeply held thought.”

Actually, that's a bit of an over interpretation. "Dane" as in "Englishman" or "American" is how Danes used to write back in the day, and other languages still do. These days, we don't capitalise "Dane" (dansker), "American" (amerikaner) and so forth anymore.
It was, however part of the language back then. Germany capitalises all their nouns to this day.

Last edited:

Pilat

Tossing ewoks on Titan
I could but I would be doing so on California based technology and that would probably elicit your BS.
You are digging your hole even deeper. But I guess that's Dunning-Kruger for you.

If you want to compare specs how about comparing one of our CA Cities with oh right much bigger numbers than yours.

To compare all of the US to Denmark is like taking Denmark and pretty much the entire Continent of Europe. Oh and Education stats are BS both here and in your country. Because it’s cherry picked for the agenda. None of our private school data is added to our ************ inner city public school data. And everyone loves easy targets especially news. Its like weather reports you park a news van next to the one street thats been flooding for 100yrs and before you know it the whole damn country is apparently under water. Not.
Yup, doubling down on your ignorance and defence of some innate knowledge you are born with because you're born in a big country.

And I'm not surprised at all that you refuse to learn anything. That is one of the reasons the US populace ranks so low compared to just about any other developed nation.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Wow, that has to be the most ignorant post I have ever read.

This expression seems to being popping up on the forum more and more frequently. Maybe we need to start a new, separate thread for this....”the most ignorant posts” thread?

But I guess that could be problematic because it would mean only one post on that new thread per member...cause how can you claim to have read more than one “most ignorant post”? “Most ignorant” implies the top of the heap of harping offense,...the uber offensive post of unhappy recipients, the pinnacle of pissed off participants.

Unless maybe, just maybe.....it’s categorized as the “most ignorant post I ever read or yours,” because then the unhappy, offended forum member could post numerous different “most ignorant” posts, limited only by being just one “most offensive post” for every other different member who posted the post that most offended the now posting protesting member?

Pilat

Tossing ewoks on Titan
This expression seems to being popping up on the forum more and more frequently. Maybe we need to start a new, separate thread for this....”the most ignorant posts” thread?
There is a difference between these sentences:
The most ignorant post I have ever read
The most ignorant post from you
The most ignorant post in this thread.

Can you spot the difference?

But I guess that could be problematic because it would mean only one post on that new thread per member...cause how can use have more than one “most ignorant post”?

Unless maybe.....it’s categorized as the “most ignorant post I ever read or yours,” because then the unhappy, offended forum member could post numerous different “most ignorant” posts, limited only be being just one for every other diff member who posted the post that offended the now posting protesting member?

Also, as time progresses, some people show even more ignorant sides of themselves, such as in the Defender thread when someone suddenly claimed that since you can't remove unsprung weight in its entirety, unsprung weight doesn't matter.

In this thread, it is actually the most ignorant post I have ever read (well, if you don't consider racist ******** posted elsewhere).

And ignorant isn't just used as something to offend someone. I mean it in the literal sense of the word: Unknowledgeable.

When combining the dunning-kruger effect with being totally "unknowledgeable", the most ignorant post ever seems fitting.

He seriously think there is some innate knowledge that comes from living in a particular sized country, all the while flashing his ignoramus card for all to see.

calicamper

Expedition Leader
You are digging your hole even deeper. But I guess that's Dunning-Kruger for you.

Yup, doubling down on your ignorance and defence of some innate knowledge you are born with because you're born in a big country.

And I'm not surprised at all that you refuse to learn anything. That is one of the reasons the US populace ranks so low compared to just about any other developed nation.
The “populace” of my home city alone out ranks your entire country. And yet I’m not here attacking your country or business men. Am I? Simply challenging your CNN perspective of one company. Which some how morphed into poorly aggregated public school data thats known for being total ********..

Best of luck buddy. Don’t you have employment checks to be signing or something?

Pilat

Tossing ewoks on Titan
The “populace” of my home city alone out ranks your entire country.
Keep digging.

And yet I’m not here attacking your country or business men. Am I?
No. You're simply claiming that someone from a larger country has more innate knowledge of how to run a business, how to do trade, and so on.

Simply challenging your CNN perspective of one company. Which some how morphed into poorly aggregated public school data thats known for being total ****..
Hmm, unlike you, I don't get my knowledge from TV, nor is this a matter of "poorly aggregrated public school data". Show me any list where the US is not at the bottom when it comes to education and even basic knowledge.

Best of luck buddy. Don’t you have employment checks to be signing or something?
I know for a fact that you don't.

Seriously, you are so ignorant that you can't even see a flaw in your ridiculous argument about some innate knowledge that people from smaller countries somehow don't have. That's not how knowledge and education works. "Buddy".

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Keep digging.

No. You're simply claiming that someone from a larger country has more innate knowledge of how to run a business, how to do trade, and so on.

Hmm, unlike you, I don't get my knowledge from TV, nor is this a matter of "poorly aggregrated public school data". Show me any list where the US is not at the bottom when it comes to education and even basic knowledge.

I know for a fact that you don't.

Seriously, you are so ignorant that you can't even see a flaw in your ridiculous argument about some innate knowledge that people from smaller countries somehow don't have. That's not how knowledge and education works. "Buddy".

Actually “your facts” aren’t “facts” unless your standing next to me right now and know who I am. So continue on with your CNN view of the world. Because we all know “your facts” are the only ones that matter right?

shade

But I guess that could be problematic because it would mean only one post on that new thread per member...cause how can you claim to have read more than one “most ignorant post”? “Most ignorant” implies the top of the heap of harping offense,...the uber offensive post of unhappy recipients, the pinnacle of pissed off participants.

Unless maybe, just maybe.....it’s categorized as the “most ignorant post I ever read or yours,” because then the unhappy, offended forum member could post numerous different “most ignorant” posts, limited only by being just one “most offensive post” for every other different member who posted the post that most offended the now posting protesting member?
Maybe use the poll feature.

The winner could be ExPo Musk for the Day.

Pilat

Tossing ewoks on Titan
Actually “your facts” aren’t “facts” unless your standing next to me right now and know who I am.
Well, we do know a few things about you:

1) You think that you're born with knowledge about trade and how to run big corporations if you're born in a big country.

2) You think that that innate knowledge is dependent on the size of the country you're born in

3) You are loathe to learning anything - wont even look up education levels, or anything that might contradict your ignorant world view

4) You continue to claim that I have a "CNN view", apparently unaware that CNN isn't where people get their news from in a place like Denmark. And it certainly not how we educate the populace.

5) You are demonstrably unwilling to even look at any numbers that might show you how wrong you are.

6) You apparently think that US is #1 in education and knowledge levels of the populace.

And:
7) At this stage, I am also pretty certain you didn't know what "innate" means. So instead of asking you to look it up (which you wouldn't), I explained it at the very top of this post.

8) You think that standing next to you and "knowing who [you are]" should somehow make a difference to the veracity of your claims.

9) even though you were the one who claimed that US citizens must somehow be born with knowledge about how to run big corporations, international trade and so on, you are the one who is now accusing me of have "facts" that are solely mine:

So continue on with your CNN view of the world. Because we all know “your facts” are the only ones that matter right?
No, the facts I use aren't "mine". They are from people who actually know their ********. But since you refuse to look at any facts, I am not sure how to educate you.

But let me repeat: Show me evidence of this innate knowledge happening, and then show me evidence of the US citizenry being better educated (according to you, they are born this way, since they were born in a big country).

Last edited:

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Actually Please find where I stated US is #1 in EDU. Actually please locate where and who brought up School Data in this thread.

That seems to be a huge deal to you. Might even be bigger than your hard on for Tesla.

You were so Proud and quick to post that your from a small Country. A nice country one that I enjoy visiting. I’m just glad that most of your fellow countryman aren’t as pissy as you. And far less “CNN factual” focused. The people at CNN are the best source of data right? They really know their ******** right?

docwatson

Adventurer
Elon, like all smart people, got educated in another country and then came to America because, well, money.

We don't need a great education system. We just need to attract all the talent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior