Thanks Scott for this Forum and too cool

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Hey I get to make the first post in this new forum!!!!
Thanks very much to Scott and all the Expo crowd who believe in the concept of equal overlanding access for everyone!

This subforum perfectly fits the idea of Disabled Explorers since the goal is to be inclusive. I didn't want to put a forum up on the DE site since that would mean duplicating info and keeping folks away from here. This way we can be a part of the larger Expo group and still have a place to talk about Disablitiy related items...

I am sure there will be a learning curve as to what to post here and what in other sections but with the great leadership we have here I am sure it won't be an issue.

Welcome everyone and lets get on the trail!

WFTW

Adventurer
Kudos for Scott allowing this new forum section!

Lance...looking forward to your WFTW event in AZ next year. How's your next trip coming along? Sure wish I could make that!

grahamfitter

Expedition Leader
Expedition Portal was already a remarkably inclusive community and the bar has been raised again with the creation of this forum. Thanks, Scott. And thanks to Lance for championing this cause. :victory:

Cheers,
Graham

Guinness44

Adventurer
Thats awesome.
My friend has RA, and we went to the Maze. He drove a manual CJ. At that time he only needed a little help with the tent, and tying the boots and some driving. The days were very long.

At a clubevent, there was this member in a wheelchair (mountainbike accident). He does whatever he can himselfs and drives with the handthrottle/brake, all over hard trails. His comment: I never thought, I would be on this side of the trail. (in a vehicle instead of the bike).

This is and has to be ACCESS TO ALL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior