TEQ Toyota Grille Badges

woytovich

Observer
Due to popular demand I am looking at getting another batch of these made!

You can see pictures of them installed in the previous thread:
Group Buy: Old School Stylin' TEQ Grille Badges

IMG_0017.JPG

These are very nice quality brass and enamel grille badges in the style of the ones vintage car clubs have had for years. This design is of the traditional "TEQ" logo (Toyota Motor Company in stylized Japanese characters) that you'll find in a number of places on your cruiser. The badge is 3" in diameter and is flat (not domed). The pattern is cut into brass with a hard enamel glass fired cloisonné finish.

PRICING is $54.50. each delivered to your door in the USA. Payment will be via PayPal.

This whole thing is based on getting 30 pre-paid orders. I need to have 30 of these paid in advance to go ahead with this order.

If this does not happen I will issue a FULL REFUND to everyone that paid of course.

ORDER HERE:
TEQ Grille Badges

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:

YotaPilot

Adventurer
Just to clarify, since I speak and read some Japanese, the "TEQ" is actually three Katakana characters. The first is "TO", the second is "YO", and the third is "TA", so it actually reads "Toyota."

Not trying to bust on you, just wanted to make sure everyone knew what they were putting on their truck. :sombrero:

See more info on Katakana here if you like: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katakana

4xdog

Explorer
Mark, thanks for setting up for another run. You'll soon see my order for a pair of them.

Don
2001 Tacoma DC 4WD TRD (with TEQ oil filler cap from my 1981 pickup's 22R)

mouse007

Explorer
Just sent you payment, sorry wasn't sure if these were available or not. If they are cool if not how long will it take to get one...?

Thanks..!!!

dasgeek

Just a heads up, there is another group buy on these emblems. We need to reach a minimum order and we are getting close. I have seen one of these on a friends truck and they are very high quality. Very eye catching. If you are interested you can order here. (I am not selling these, I am just trying to get the word out to satisfy the group buy so I will get mine.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12