Switching my life to "not Jeans". Can I get some recomendations for good NON JEANS

86scotty

Cynic
been wearing some of these a while. light, true to size, if not generous, and on sale now. surprisingly tough. just ordered enough so i have a pair every day of the week.

Care to elaborate on the pockets? Says they have 6 but I'm not seeing but the basic 4 in their lousy pics.

Also, I haven't read this thread. I get immediately put off when I click on a thread that seems like it might have 3 useful responses on a subject I don't think about much and it has 450.

pith helmet

Care to elaborate on the pockets? Says they have 6 but I'm not seeing but the basic 4 in their lousy pics.

Also, I haven't read this thread. I get immediately put off when I click on a thread that seems like it might have 3 useful responses on a subject I don't think about much and it has 450.

They have the usual 4 and a watch pocket, which I wouldn't have counted. But there is an open pocket on the right leg that is in just the right place for me to put my phone or reading glasses. The iPhone 12 (?) will go fully into the pocket. I don't really like cargo pants as they tend to always wear out at the pockets first. but this is a good use of an extra pocket. I also use a Bass Pro card to buy all my fuel and other work expenses, so I get almost all my clothes from them for "free".

I have been looking for a uniform of sorts, pants and shirts that fit right that I can wear daily. Have settled on these and the All American Clothing 60/40 T-shirt.
And my wife is happy that it will postpone the "Dickie Days" that I have warned her about. Need source for velcro sneakers.

Can’t remember if I’ve piped up here before, but Kuhl makes some really great stuff.
Their “Hot Ryder” pants are flannel lined, very tough, super comfortable and look good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94