Somedayilllearn's Bear

D45

Explorer
I bet you could easily clear some 38s

But, I question why you went with those wheels on such a nice, higher end build?

Level8 wheels from DT seem like some China knock offs......I am sure they are very affordable, but that is also what would concern me about durability

Where are they made?

What is the load rating?

Last edited:

SomedayAdventure

Writer/Photographer
The load rating is 3640lbs/wheel and they're manufactured in the ancient southern provinces of Mongolia. Or China. They are also solid aluminum.

"Higher end build" I don't think I am. I'm just someone who wants to get out and explore when I want. And drive to the store when I want. We put Method race wheels on our white truck,and to be honest, driving down the road in my driver seat I haven't noticed a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shibubba

How well the 17's clear the brakes? Id like to go 17's, more options and generally cheaper. Have any shots of rear / front ? Looking for a set of wheels for my 08 but want as little poke as I can get.

Truck looks killer!

Last edited:

SomedayAdventure

Writer/Photographer
How well the 17's clear the brakes? Id like to go 17's, more options and generally cheaper. Have any shots of rear / front ? Looking for a set of wheels for my 08 but want as little poke as I can get.

Truck looks killer!

Thank you. I should have a bunch on my Instagram page @SomeDayAdventure. It's the best way to get a good visual

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable

Truck looks killer!

I don't think 17's would be a problem. Base model xl superdutys all come with 17's

SomedayAdventure

Writer/Photographer
I don't think 17's would be a problem. Base model xl superdutys all come with 17's

I don't have a problem. Here's a quick pic. I think 17 inches is the optimal size… Especially when going 37 inches on the tire. Also here's a link to where you can get these wheels. I really like them
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/wheels/level_8/product/byName.do?tmn=Bully+Pro+8&typ=Truck

c8edf0c1dc0df72f51664a0ad447167c.jpg

SomedayAdventure

Writer/Photographer
How much driving is off road? I'd have a hard time running a m/t full time.

Sorry. Didn't see this. I don't plan on running the KM2s full time. Just when I have special trips planned with major Offroad driving. My AT KO2s work in 90% of the areas perfectly. I just wanted something to experiment with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior