SOLD:Phoenix, AZ: Alucab Expedition III Roof Top Tent (SOLD) & Alu-cab Awning (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romer

Adventurer
Hey Romer,

I can work on figuring out a MUDship or meet in ABQ?

Jeff

I appreciate that Jeff. I am still debating between the two and need to ensure I am picking the right one. I understand the Alu-Cab has more features andlikely better build quality. I do like the Falcons only being 50" wide and 130lbs. Since they are local, I plan on going up to see one to make up my mind. Probably be a few weeks before I can drive up to Boulder to see one.

I also want to wait and see if there are any Black Friday sales

The research I have done shows Alu-Cab to be a great product of excellent quality. I would need to be convinced alu-cab is the right answer for me before I make a long distance purchase. It would help if someone local had one to look at, but I don't know anyone.

If you were closer I would come look and that would influence my decision and I would want to do a mud ship or even meet in Albq without being 100% certain this is what I want. That could potentially waste both of our time

mponton

Nomad
It would help if someone local had one to look at, but I don't know anyone.

If you were closer I would come look and that would influence my decision and I would want to do a mud ship or even meet in Albq without being 100% certain this is what I want. That could potentially waste both of our time

I'm based in Phoenix and will hopefully be seeing all this in a few weeks to purchase the awning.
I'm purchasing the Falcon XL (two people and a 70 lb shepherd) but will gladly take pictures/video chat with/for you if you'd like.

jpgrocery

I’m interested in your tent and awning. You wouldn’t happen to be driving to NM or Texas in the near future?

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
I am very interested in the RTT only. I can come down to pickup fairly quickly from Western Colorado. I will pm an offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
I am very interested in the RTT only. I can come down to pickup fairly quickly from Western Colorado. I will pm an offer.

The seller accepted my offer. I’m picking up the RTT only in Phoenix on Friday.

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
I’m sorry if anyone feels they had a deal but from what I saw above it was just talk about coming to look at the tent or awning. To me a deal is not final until an offer is made and accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles