(SOLD) EARTHCRUISER New PRICE: $185,000 !! 2016 Earthcruiser / Perfect vehicle to LIVE OFF THE GRID! Get lost in the great outdoors and STAY LOST.

Gorgeour rig, GLWS!

Sorry for a slight post hijack but this is the second time i am seeing a 24ft length limit mentioned regarding National Parks. I cant find ANYTHING on any of their websites mentioning this.

Anymore details on the NPS length limit? I am about to start a new build, and often visit National Park, i'll be close to this limit, so i would like more details if possible, thanks
I can't verify this limit. It is what I've been told and what I've heard, just like you.. I have been questioned regarding my length at park entrances and camp sites and even measured. Never been refused entry anywhere.
One of the great things about the Earthcruiser is that it fits into a conventional parking lot parking space. It is the same length as a full size pickup. Can you imagine that? A house fitting into the size of a parking space!

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
One of the great things about the Earthcruiser is that it fits into a conventional parking lot parking space. It is the same length as a full size pickup. Can you imagine that? A house fitting into the size of a parking space!

Thats a thing of beauty and also one of the goals of my build! Thanks

lebo923

Reed,
i am very interested in your cruiser.
would you accept $160,000 cash?
If we can come to a deal i can be in Florida by June1
please let me know.

sendkcone

That may be a stretch. Wasn't there a like new, much lower mileage Earth Cruiser that sold in SLC for $175,000 (or less) after extensive marketing? I'll have to look for a link...

Last edited:
Not sure what SLC stands for.
To my knowledge, I am not aware of the EC you refer to. I am familiar with the used Earthcruisers currently on the market.
I think my asking price is more than fair based on mileage and accessories and included equipment.
Earthcruisers are expensive vehicles to begin with and consider an equivalent new build is $340,000.

sendkcone

They are expensive and yours may be the most compelling for those looking. The new higher prices certainly help your case. This is the one in Salt Lake City that got my attention...

Thanks for that. I don't know what equipment they have but mine is fully loaded PLUS I am included thousands of dollars of camping gear and accessories.
But if that is the case, I'm willing to reduce my price to $189,000.
Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz