(SOLD) EARTHCRUISER New PRICE: $185,000 !! 2016 Earthcruiser / Perfect vehicle to LIVE OFF THE GRID! Get lost in the great outdoors and STAY LOST.

theron

Gorgeour rig, GLWS!

Sorry for a slight post hijack but this is the second time i am seeing a 24ft length limit mentioned regarding National Parks. I cant find ANYTHING on any of their websites mentioning this.

Anymore details on the NPS length limit? I am about to start a new build, and often visit National Park, i'll be close to this limit, so i would like more details if possible, thanks

There isn’t a sweeping size limitation, each site is unique, range is between 20-40’ or so

But 24’ is prob a fine sweet spot. Short enough for most of ‘em and Pacific Coast Highway and such

Also why am I replying on a post for a 200k rig?! ?

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
There isn’t a sweeping size limitation, each site is unique, range is between 20-40’ or so

But 24’ is prob a fine sweet spot. Short enough for most of ‘em and Pacific Coast Highway and such

Also why am I replying on a post for a 200k rig?! ?

Thanks, so it’s a campsite thing, and not a park entrance thing? THAT would make perfect sense. I’ve been to several parks with tiny camp spots.

I was thinking it was an entry thing! Whew

Kifo4

Thanks, so it’s a campsite thing, and not a park entrance thing? THAT would make perfect sense. I’ve been to several parks with tiny camp spots.

I was thinking it was an entry thing! Whew

It is not just a campsite thing. Certain parks have limitations, sometimes severe, on where you can take a >24’ rig. Zion comes to mind. It’ll be stated at the park entrance, and I do recall some places online. In fact, I do think it is an entry thing at some entry stations at select parks. Sorry I don’t have specifics-but it does absolutely exist and limit entry in certain NPs.

martinf

some view points and trailheads have length limitations. The going to the sun road in Glacier has a max length of 21'

adam88

Explorer
Gorgeour rig, GLWS!

Sorry for a slight post hijack but this is the second time i am seeing a 24ft length limit mentioned regarding National Parks. I cant find ANYTHING on any of their websites mentioning this.

Anymore details on the NPS length limit? I am about to start a new build, and often visit National Park, i'll be close to this limit, so i would like more details if possible, thanks

• RVs up to 12′ in length fit in every national park campground in the United States, although there are a few campgrounds that don’t allow RVs at all and are tent only.
  • RVs up to 19′ in length fit in 98% of all national park service campgrounds.
  • RVs up to 25′ in length fit in 93% of all national park campgrounds
  • RVs up to 29′ in length fit in 84% of all national park campgrounds
  • RVs up to 32′ in length fit in 81% of all national park campgrounds
  • RVs up to 35′ in length fit in 73% of all national park campgrounds
  • RVs up to 37′ in length fit in 60% of all national park campgrounds
  • RVs up to 40′ in length fit in 53% of all national park campgrounds (Remember that many of the parks will only have a few sites this size, however. Book long in advance if reservations are available–otherwise you run the risk of not having a spot)
  • RVs up to 41′ in length fit in 7% of all national park campgrounds (Remember that many of the parks will only have a few sites this size, however. Book long in advance if reservations are available–otherwise you run the risk of not having a spot)

Source: https://camperreport.com/best-rv-length-for-national-parks/

24' limit is what I was told when entering (some?) of the national parks. This is what I was told in the real world when I arrived at them.
Nevertheless, my EC was never refused entry to a park or a campground site.
This is from my practical experience.

lebo923

2016 Earthcruiser The ULTIMATE CORONA VIRUS SOLUTION / Perfect vehicle to LIVE OFF THE GRID! Get lost in the great outdoors and STAY LOST for months!

Escape the hype. Escape the danger. The perfect isolation solution. Resurface when everything calms down. You owe this to yourself and your loved one. Buy this Earthcruiser now!

2016 Earthcruiser FX / Drastic Price Drop / asking $195,000 for the ultimate off‑road, off‑the‑grid RV. 73,500 miles. My two-year North American Bucket List Trip is over and it is time to sell Voyager 3 so I can move back to my home base in Thailand. I’m a highly motivated seller & all reasonable offers will be considered. Go where there is no chance of infection!

This is a turn‑key sale. Not a single item will you need to buy. If it’s not on the itemized list below I never needed it in over two years & 50,000 miles of cruising. Start the motor and Voyager 3 is set up, ready & able to carry you anywhere in the world on your own ultimate adventure.

Voyager 3 is in excellent condition with nearly every available factory option & a full set of service records. Still under Fuso’s factory warranty.

Earthcruisers are highly livable, well insulated for the heat & cold (with a/c) & extremely quiet.

2016 registered, still under Fuso 5‑year warranty. Oregon vehicle inspection valid until Jan. 2021. Oregon state registered. No sales tax

This Earthcruiser is allowed into all U.S. National Parks because at 21’ length, it is under their 24’ maximum.

Contact Reed Resnikoff for additional details and to make appointment for viewing. Location South Florida. kwazimotorr@gmail.com - 475 223-5530

The Earthcruiser FX model was road‑tested by the Wall Street Journal on Dec. 20, 2019. This is the link to this entertaining article: https://www.wsj.com/articles/perks-...000-rvs-are-built-for-overlanding-11576855049

View attachment 569231 View attachment 569232

View attachment 569233 View attachment 569234

View attachment 569235 View attachment 569236

View attachment 569237 View attachment 569238

View attachment 569239 View attachment 569240

CAB & CHASSIS
BASE CHASSIS
: Fuso FG 4x4; 72,000 miles
WHEEL/TIRES:Earthcruiser‑spec alloy wheel with off‑road tires (single rear fitment) – additional, spare
4x new Toyo A/T II Open Country tires: LT 315/75 R16 – 127/124R 10 P.R. (common size tires available world‑wide)
Bottle jack 12 ton, hydraulic, air/manual operated, w/mount
Nut Buddy – lug nut removal assistance tool, includes 33mm socket
Jack platform
SUSPENSION: Earthcruiser specs Leaf springs / shock absorbers / greaseable shackles, Long travel, soft ride suspension system, upgraded shocks
TRACK WIDTH: Front & rear axle, the same when fitted w/wheel conversion
WHEEL BASE: 134”/3403mm
OVERALL LENGTH: 21.4’ 257”/6527mm (Allowed into all U.S. national parks because it is under 24’ length limit.)
OVERALL HEIGHT: 9’11”, 119”/3022.6mm
OVERALL WIDTH: 6’9”, 81”/2057mm
WET WEIGHT (approx.): 12,000 lbs, 5443 kg
FUEL TANK: 61G 231L, mpg range 11.3 – 12, approx. range: 689 - 732 miles

Battery: 2x 270 amp/hr AGM
Heated and cooled seats w/adjustable lumbar
Center console w/cup holders and large storage area
Combination safe below center console
Heavy‑duty Alloy Bull Bar (front vehicle protection) w/steel enforcement – 2x front recovery points, LED turn signals
16,500 lb Warn winch
Radiator protector – Skid plate
Brush Guard (front vehicle protection) w/Roof Rack – protects cab / windshield / adds cab roof storage
High‑capacity tow bar (rear vehicle protection) incl recessed tail lamps, Class IV hitch receiver
Spare wheel / tire carrier – tilting, locking
Spare tire cover w/rubbish bag
12V accessory socket (cigarette‑lighter type)
2x USB power sockets
Quick release bellows (crawl through) (for tilt cab – service and maintenance)
Back‑up camera
Front wheel arch flares
LED under cab work light – switched
Premium sound system-Kenwood model #DMX905s
Premium speakers
Sound deadening in cab.
WeBoost internet signal booster
Mast steps
LED side turning lights
Wheel chock
External dip stick
New set of brake pads
Mud flaps heavy duty
New tires
A/C – D/C converter
BODY CONSTRUCTION
Camper chassis mounted to vehicle chassis w/Earthcruiser kinetic mount system
Domed molded structural foam insulated roof
Molded structurally‑insulated fiberglass walls & floors – 1”/2.5mm thickness
Molded structurally‑insulated fiberglass entry door w/dead‑bolt lock, incl. window W 19.7”/500m, H 11.8”/300mm
Molded structurally‑insulated fiberglass locker box doors w/2 compression locks w/key
5x Side windows (casement‑type, incl. privacy and insect screens) W 35.5”/900mm, H 15.75”/400mm
EXTERIOR FEATURES
Electrically‑operated entry stairs
Locks & latches – flushed or recessed
Electrically‑operated awnings, recessed into roof
External how/cold shower, 70.8”/1800mm hose, 1.77G/6.7L per min.
External purified drinking water faucet
External water faucet (locked and sealed)
Body side skirts, rear wheel arch flares, tool boxes
Air compressor with tank, hose Schrader chuck
ELECTRICAL – BATTERY SYSTEM / SOLAR CHARGING SYSTEM (12V)
3x 270 amp-hr 12V AGM house batteries (Total 810 amp-hr)
Fuso FG factory vehicle start batteries incorporated into electrical system
3x 125W solar panels: 375 W total (shatter proof, recessed into roof)
Standard solar control / mounting system
Inverter, Magnum 2012-20B – 2000W, pure sine wave – 110V
Shore power hook‑up receptacle plug adapter
110V power outlet – duplex, GFCI (rear locker area)
Accessory power – Anderson plug, 10 amp (rear locker area)
STORAGE
Locker box left hand side
Locker box right hand side
Tool box left hand side
Tool box right hand side
Pull‑out pantry
4x Under cook top storage drawers
4x Under sink top storage drawers
Interior drawers – anti‑rattle w/positive locking catches
2x Under bed storage drawer – 23.6” x 15.7” x 7.8” (584 x 381 x 195 mm)
2x Under bed storage drawer – 22.5” x 15.5” x 4.5” (558 x 381 x 178 mm)
Under bed storage – fit drawers, fit custom luggage, w/latched door 22’ x 25’ x 7” bottom; 22” x 15” x 7” top
Rear locker storage (total) Approx. 42”W x 18”H
Pass‑through storage for long items
INTERIOR
Command panel – main system controls
Fixed, full-size bed (Queen‑size) w/marine‑grade foam mattress (semi‑firm)
Easy clean fiberglass surfaces throughout interior
4-person dinette bench seats w/under‑seat storage, molded fiberglass, converts into 2nd bed w/cushions
Dinette seat cushions, grey leather
Swing‑away dinette table – converts into 2nd bed
Bedside cabinet – 5 drawers
Air conditioner (DC)
3x 110V power outlets – duplex GFCI
2x 12V accessory socket (cigarette-lighter type)
6x USB power sockets
Isotherm 12V DC refrigerator / freezer 130L / 4.24 cu ft, upright, stainless steel (works out of level)
Ceramic Webasto cooktop (uses diesel fuel from vehicle fuel tank) w/altitude adjustment, 102 BTUs per min., 3-6 fl oz per hour
Webasto Dual Top hot air and water heater – 200 cu meter / 7062 cu ft/hour air & 2.9G/11L hot water @ 158F/70C ambient temp. 5.5KW total heating capacity, hot water tank priority as required (6.42-22.3 fl oz, 200-650mm per hour)
Ducted warm air - drying room
Molded counter top with dual sinks
Kitchen faucet – hot/cold mixer
Purified water tap
Synthetic cutting board – fits over sink
Digital clock / outside temp gauge
2x fans recessed into ceiling
4x 6.5”coaxial speakers – marine‑type, ceiling mounted
Plumbing – internally routed, insulated where applicable
Rubbish bin – sealed, recessed, removable w/lid
Full‑height shower
Shower curtain – retractable
Shower head / sink faucet – hot/cold mixer, 1.77G/6.7L per minute
Interior head room 6’7”, 2006.6mm
Top of mattress to ceiling 44”/117.6mm
Bedside cabinet
Internal area 92sq’,
Thetaford cassette toilet #C402 (recessed when not in use) – 3.96G/15L, top flush 4.49G/17L waste capacity
LIGHTING

List too numerous to list. Please request for details
FRESH WATER
High‑flow Whale fresh water pump; water system control / transfer console (interior mounted)
Hot water cycling system
2x Fresh water tank – main tank 43.5G/165L & 25G/94.6L
Secondary tank 25G/94.6L w/heater, both interior mounted w/level sender
Fresh water tank heater (exterior mounted)
Fresh water level monitoring (main control panel)
GREY WATER
Grey water tank – 20G/54.5L (exterior mounted) w/level sender
Grey water tank heater
Grey water level monitoring (main control panel)

GALLEY ACCESSORIES
Too numerous to mention here. Details supplied upon request.

OUTDOOR STUFF - Too numerous to mention here. Details supplied upon request.

LIVING SPACE:
- Too numerous to mention here. Details supplied upon request.

STORAGE

3 Front Runner stack-able storage boxes
2 stack-able milk crates

TOOLS:
Full set hand tools
Level
Flashlights
Battery tester
Cleaning fluids
Saw
Shovel
Entrenching tool
4 sets of leveling blocks.
Heavy duty 50’ extension cord with 30-amp adapter with pigtail connector for shore power
50’ garden hose
Extra end‑of‑hose in‑line water filter
Tie wraps
Bungees
Recovery equipment
Leveling blocks
Tie down straps

Gorgeour rig, GLWS!

I do not know what the written rules and regulations are concerning length, but many times in my travels I was asked at park entrances what my length was and sometimes I was looked over quite closely and even measured. I was never denied entrance.

can you send me a detailed tool list,thanks
TOOLS
Full set hand tools
Level
Flashlights
Battery tester
Cleaning fluids
Saw
Shovel
Entrenching tool
4 sets of leveling blocks.
Heavy duty 50’ extension cord with 30-amp adapter with pigtail connector for shore power
50’ garden hose
Extra end‑of‑hose in‑line water filter
Tie wraps
Bungees
Recovery equipment
Levelling blocks
Tie down straps
2 sets Air-down valves, one for off-road, one for sand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member