Snow Peak Addiction

TooGouda

New Jikaro Table?
can't decide if i like it or not yet... im not sure why but something about it makes me feel like they tried too hard when they could have gone more simple and probably lowered production costs too and still acheived the same style of table idea

frozenchicken

New Jikaro Table?
looks like a semi-permanent backyard/patio setup....100lbs...

Chris Boyd

Explorer
can't decide if i like it or not yet... im not sure why but something about it makes me feel like they tried too hard when they could have gone more simple and probably lowered production costs too and still acheived the same style of table idea

That looks like a nice design. The one thing about the current version is how it packs down. If this one packs down even flatter I’d be all for it!

Plus given all the folks just using it in the backyard for Takibi, that looks a whole lot sleeker!

I would bet the production costs are lower as they don’t have all the bent rod - looks like all flat stock just bent.

JK47

looks like a semi-permanent backyard/patio setup....100lbs...

$2k ******? No ********** thanks, I can live with my old Tabiki table just fine.

Last edited:

TooGouda

The new teppanyaki burner looks pretty cool. However, IMO it would have been better if it was IGT compatible.
facts!

better option would be to get a baja burner (cheaper) and a cast iron skillet...or just any old skillet that you already have ?‍♂️
then you can add an IGT frame to it later if you are just starting out. people who just want an all in one package for table top cooking and no intention of going IGT would really be the only market here... but even then... baja and a skillet could do the same thing anyway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94