Snow Peak Addiction

briferg

Observer
I went on the Snow Peak web site today to get some more adjustable IGT 660/830 legs - Sku 191.
They aren't there anymore, I wrote Snow Peak Customer Service to ask, this is what they wrote...

"Thank you for contacting Snow Peak. Yes, the adjustable legs have been discontinued for the time being. We apologize for this inconvenience. Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions."

Does anyone know of any for sale? Either private party, or retail with them still in stock? I have been looking at my usual retail suspects with none to be found.
Thanks,
Brian!

jacobconroy

Hillbilly of Leisure
I finally removed my 6-inch Snow Peak gear from my chuck box and put an 8-inch lodge pan in there. Know what? It cooks just as well.

If SP would offer a larger cast-iron set I would buy it. But...they don't.

Hey Snow Peak, Americans would like a 9-inch cook set. Just sayin'. One frying pan, one lid. That's all.

Riptide

Explorer
Hey Snow Peak, Americans would like a 9-inch cook set. Just sayin'. One frying pan, one lid. That's all.
Well, you could get the SP Dutch Oven, and leave the bottom piece at home. Then you have a skillet with no handle, and a serious lid. It's about 10 inches...

Kgorman

Observer
Read this whole thread... we were looking to up our campsite game and have a better outside cooking station for our partner stove. Currently we use trail kitchen kit. We needed prep area and wanted a sink. Plus we wanted to be able to cook over lump charcoal. It all needed to be shaded. It all needs to pack down to fit inside vanimal.

Fell hard for snow peak kit..

Ordered:
  • IGT 4u
  • IGT 3u
  • bamboo corner
  • bamboo extension
  • wire mesh drop in
  • cutting board drop in
  • pack and carry fireplace
  • HD Tarp hexa evo pro
  • poles, legs, stakes, etc.

I will be attempting to mod my 22” partner stove to drop into the igt like others have done, as well as build a sink unit. Got 30 days until we leave on adventure.

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
I will be attempting to mod my 22” partner stove to drop into the igt like others have done, as well as build a sink unit. Got 30 days until we leave on adventure.
I used some simple aluminum L channel(1.5” L) from Home Depot. Run it across the open span of the IGT Table. Simple rest the Partner Steel stove on it. It’s not recessed but works perfect. You can notch the top of the L for access to the knobs/hose fitting. The L fits inside the stove when not being used.522602

Last edited:

Lennart

Adventurer
My trusty old Fireplace in action once again. It was a theme weekend 'sea creatures'.
Ate some really nice things

I tried pork fat flambe oysters. The wife made Salmon with liquorice-root-jelly on a bed of fennel with Vermouth mayonaise :)

Eet smakelijk (y)

dcg141

Adventurer
Read this whole thread... we were looking to up our campsite game and have a better outside cooking station for our partner stove. Currently we use trail kitchen kit. We needed prep area and wanted a sink. Plus we wanted to be able to cook over lump charcoal. It all needed to be shaded. It all needs to pack down to fit inside vanimal.

Fell hard for snow peak kit..

Ordered:
  • IGT 4u
  • IGT 3u
  • bamboo corner
  • bamboo extension
  • wire mesh drop in
  • cutting board drop in
  • pack and carry fireplace
  • HD Tarp hexa evo pro
  • poles, legs, stakes, etc.
Welcome to the addiction...lol. The only downside to this stuff is the weight. I have mine packed down to a reasonable size but its a heavy bag to load up. You may consider breaking it down into 2 packs. I had a custom padded nylon bag to fit all of mine and I may get another made to break it down. It truly works and is fun to cook with. Even as heavy as it is I never leave it behind. Hard to imagine being without it now.

dcg141

Adventurer
I got the SP Kitchen Table last week and set it up with some of the connector accessories that I picked up today from L’Breath. The 4U table frame is out of stock in many places so I’m still looking for it in the stores (trying to use my SP Points Card). Hopefully I get it by the end of the month so I can finally have the stove/grill setup and do a cookout! Some photos of the new model.

New:
Kitchen Table - LV-310
Kitchen Table IGT Frame Connectors - LV-312
Kitchen Table Side Connector - LV-313

Additional Products In Photos:
Storage Container 25
Gas BBQ Grill - GS-355

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
What does that look like packed down?

jtosbo00

Observer
What does that look like packed down?
Did you see my response to cactusjk? (Post #3339) You might have your answer here:

Snow Peak Addiction

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro