Scepter Can ordering??

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
call them or order from Brigade QM. i tried to order from pangaea to support my fellow adventurer but i could not get in touch with them so i ended up ordering from BQM

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
I don't think you are going to have any luck with any of these vendors.

Scepter stopped selling military grade cans in the USA as of January 1st 2008.

Talking to people who have been calling me for cans they say everyone is out. I'm being told that Brigade QM is only selling to military personnel (Steve how did you get yours?).

Cans are available in Canada but they retail for more than they used to in the USA.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Whats the latest on Scepters, I'm 95% sure Equipt is completely out of them, anyone know if Slee or Brigade QM still have stock on them?

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
Martyn said:
Talking to people who have been calling me for cans they say everyone is out. I'm being told that Brigade QM is only selling to military personnel (Steve how did you get yours?).

Cans are available in Canada but they retail for more than they used to in the USA.
Oops, I assumed he meant Sceptor water jerry cans, not fuel. However, at the time I ordered the water cans the fuel ones were still available from Brigade. I didn't order fuel cans b/c I have some decent NATOs in my garage. In hindsight, I should have ordered fuel jerry cans!

4RunAmok

Explorer
Brigade WILL send you MFC's. Do a search for Scepter on their page www.actiongear.com
Remember the spout is ordered separately.

Their disclaimer clearly states that it is YOUR responsibility to make sure you are compliant with local laws.

I know a couple people who have ordered recently, that live IN CA, and Brigade sent them.

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Thanks, for the replies. I'll continue to look into it. So if I understand right I can order the fuel cans though BQ even though I'm not military?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior