replacement Wildernest spring

ibturkey

Hey all, I need a new rear spring for my 6' Nest so I would like to get another batch of REAR springs made. Anyone else interested? I hear it's approximately $100 each if we can get 4 made.

I'm going to be in Denver next week so I can go by AAAA Specialities with my broken spring and place the order. Please let me know ASAP if you're interested.

Pigo12

Hey all, I need a new rear spring for my 6' Nest so I would like to get another batch of REAR springs made. Anyone else interested? I hear it's approximately $100 each if we can get 4 made.

I'm going to be in Denver next week so I can go by AAAA Specialities with my broken spring and place the order. Please let me know ASAP if you're interested.
hey how’s it going, I have a 6’ wildernest on my 96 Tacoma, are all the rear springs the same? If they are I’d be in on one of those springs

Pigo12

Sorry for the weird way I posted that lol, hadn’t been on here in a while , but yeah I’d be interested in one of those rear springs

ibturkey

Hey Pigo -

Great, I just placed the order today. There is an 8 week lead time to make the springs. so they should be done in early November. Here's a pic of the broken rear spring that I left as a template so you can see if yours matches. On my Nest, the front and rear springs were mirror images of each other.

Why don't you PM me with your contact info and I'll let let you know when the springs are in.

Attachments

• wildernest_rear_spring.jpg
    wildernest_rear_spring.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 6

ibturkey

Howdy Nesters.

Bumping this thread because I have new lifter springs in hand, fabricated by AAAA Specialties in Denver. These are the rear lifter springs for a 6' Wildernest. Look right inside your rear window on the right side and you will see what I'm talking about (or maybe not if yours are missing...).

I had a set of 5 made, which means I have 4 to sell. I'm selling them for $100/each plus $20 for shipping, which basically just covers my costs. Please contact me through the forum if you're interested.

ibturkey

Another bump to this thread. I still have some rear Wildernest lifter springs for sale. Contact me through the forum if you're interested.

4x4kayaker

Observer
Another bump to this thread. I still have some rear Wildernest lifter springs for sale. Contact me through the forum if you're interested.
Sent you a message. I need a set both front and rear on my 6’ nest, are broken. X2 please if you have any left

sambo.cox

Hey,
I have the front springs available.
Cost is$100/spring or $120/spring shipped. Holes are drilled.
If you want to meet up Denver, we can do that too. Save on shipping.
Let me know what your thinking.

If you want a spring you can pay my through Venmo, Paypal or go old school and mail me a check and I'll ship you a spring.
Private message me back or email me: sambo.cox@gmail.com and we'll make arrangements and exchange info.
- Sam

4x4kayaker

Observer
Hey,
I have the front springs available.
Cost is$100/spring or $120/spring shipped. Holes are drilled.
If you want to meet up Denver, we can do that too. Save on shipping.
Let me know what your thinking.

If you want a spring you can pay my through Venmo, Paypal or go old school and mail me a check and I'll ship you a spring.
Private message me back or email me: sambo.cox@gmail.com and we'll make arrangements and exchange info.
- Sam
Great, need the front. I’ll email you cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94