Random dog shots

Maddmatt

Explorer
NorCalBronco said:
A few pics of my Siberian Husky, Kaya :) I have a ton so its hard to choose...

I love photos from experienced Husky owners - I notice the leash is never unattached :jump:

NorCalBronco

Observer
Maddmatt said:
I love photos from experienced Husky owners - I notice the leash is never unattached :jump:

Hehe yeah, its a major pain in the *** sometimes but i guess you get used to it. Alot of people are like "Why don't you just let her run around?!?" , "Well, she will start running to Alaska, only stopping to chase squirrels and make sure Im still frantically running after her" :)

Maddmatt

Explorer
NorCalBronco said:
Hehe yeah, its a major pain in the *** sometimes but i guess you get used to it. Alot of people are like "Why don't you just let her run around?!?" , "Well, she will start running to Alaska, only stopping to chase squirrels and make sure Im still frantically running after her" :)

Yeah, you get used to it, and when she's gone you'll miss it. Dogs that just stick around all the time are no challenge at all. :)

Fergie

Expedition Leader
Typically mild mannered and open to humiliating poses:
DSCN2124.jpg

Spaniels have been known to scalp the perps without notice:
DSCN2128.jpg

bajasurf

Explorer
Tire Shop Dog

This dog and I are great friends. This shot taken when he was in a good mood after I had just bought a used tire. He is always happy to make new friends and you can meet him just as your are leaving San Vicente about 60 miles south of Ensenada, Baja

SAR_Squid79

Explorer
Here's my little girl.

Her name is Leia (as in Princess Leia from Star Wars). 2 1/2 year old Boston Terrier. She probably has more wheeling experience than most of the people on TTORA.

Moab Rim - Lunch Break:

Here she is doing Escalator in Moab:

In her 5-Point harness, ready to hit the trail:
traildogie7.jpg

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
SAR, Lela is awesome looking! Love the ears.

Here's Dixie enjoying the desert sun in her new coleman chair. Spoiled brat. lol

dixieml9.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles