Ram 3500 High Output Cummins Build on 37's

GPurcell01

I've got a 2500 so the leaf doesn't pertain to me, but I'm curious why you choose to go through Carli for leaf and Thuren for whatever you got (assuming front coil and shocks)?

So yes, I got a full Thuren kit and their King steering damper. I went with the Carli add-a-leaf simply because Thuren doesn't offer one. He has a full replacement leaf pack but I would like to keep as much of my payload as possible.

UglyViking

Hmm, interesting. I'd have assumed that he did since, at least to my knowledge, Deaver makes leafs for both Carli and Thuren. Either way, doesn't matter a ton was just curious why you choose to mix and match.

GPurcell01

Hmm, interesting. I'd have assumed that he did since, at least to my knowledge, Deaver makes leafs for both Carli and Thuren. Either way, doesn't matter a ton was just curious why you choose to mix and match.

Ya that's the only reason. I'm excited to see how well it all plays out. I may end up with the Carli radius arms as well but we shall see.

GPurcell01

Leveling kit finally delivered and installed! Managed to get it completely done while visiting my parent's this weekend.

PXL_20211015_202453677.jpg

PXL_20211016_013356812.jpg

PXL_20211016_131341847.jpg

PXL_20211016_161506271.jpg

Thuren 2.75" coils (2.25" on 3500's)
Thuren Fox 2.0 IFP's front and rear. Waiting for the Fox 2.0 RR's would've taken too long.
Thuren track bar
Thuren King steering stabalizer
Carli add-a-leaf

The change in ride quality is amazing. I'm very very happy with this set of mods. I do plan on upgrading to Kings when the lead time isn't so ridiculous, but super happy with how it is for now.

GPurcell01

I purposefully drove around for a while and found some harsh speed bumps to make everything settle, which it did. The rear is not so high, yet still higher than the front to give it the perfect leveled stance in my opinion.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Looks great! I ordered King's for mine as well back in June to eventually replace the Fox 2.0's on there now but I've gotta be honest, so far I am seeing little need to make the change. I guess I'll just have to see how I feel when they arrive or maybe I'll keep them for when the Fox shocks need replacing or a rebuild. I need to order the Thuren anti-sway bar kit but I am worried about the 37x13.50's rubbing on it, let us know how it works out on yours. Lastly, what part of Texas are you in?

GPurcell01

Looks great! I ordered King's for mine as well back in June to eventually replace the Fox 2.0's on there now but I've gotta be honest, so far I am seeing little need to make the change. I guess I'll just have to see how I feel when they arrive or maybe I'll keep them for when the Fox shocks need replacing or a rebuild. I need to order the Thuren anti-sway bar kit but I am worried about the 37x13.50's rubbing on it, let us know how it works out on yours. Lastly, what part of Texas are you in?

I would have to agree - I'm very satisfied with the ride currently. That's the best part, the Thuren sway bar has more clearance than stock so you are good there. I have miles of room between the tire and the sway bar.

Depends on the day lol. Mostly Nac, but sometimes Houston, sometimes Winnie.

GPurcell01

It's amazing how noticeable the difference between 12.50 and 13.50 is on 37's with a rim the same width.

Yes! And I love the look on an HD truck. I had 12.5 wide on my old 1500 on an 8.5 wide rim and am more happy with the current look than that.

UglyViking

Man, I would love to do this to my truck but with the need for the back seat it's gonna have to wait. Maybe one day if I get a dedicated tow rig…

GPurcell01

I'll make sure to post how it is! Luckily for me I only need the rear for storage and this will make it more comfortable for my dog.

Should be an interesting install. Called Goose Gear and there are no instructions...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior