PRICE REDUCED 4x4 Fuso Truck

Picowatt

Hello Expedition Portal!

We are selling our 2004 5 speed Fuso Mitsubishi 4x4 Truck. THIS IS A VERY RARE OVERLAND VEHICLE!!! And it has 25K MILES ON IT, 4x4 high and low, manual locking hubs, pre DEF.

We are really sad to sell; we had big dreams about building it out and shipping it around the world but we just don't have enough time, due to getting married, financials and a growing business.

She is looking for a new home and will be a perfect project truck for someone who is dreaming about building their own overland rig and has the time to dedicate to this project that we don't.

The truck has RUST on the frame but isn't rotting. We recently took it to a sand blaster to have a few sample sections blasted to get more data on the remaining steel.

We are the second owners of the truck; we have removed the original dump bed to start the overland build process. The truck runs great, there has been no issues and it is up to date on check ups.

NEED TO SELL THE TRUCK BY THE END OF THE MONTH.

Selling it for $12,000 OBO. Currently located in Santa Cruz, CA

If interested please text/ call @ 4582060750

Cheers,

Wes

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_a9d.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_a9d.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3,391
  • fullsizeoutput_a9f.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_a9f.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 930
  • 0ioAHJOiS5SmnNhR%SMKFw.jpg
    0ioAHJOiS5SmnNhR%SMKFw.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 725
  • Qf9Lm2aqR7y9SgDr69OFHA.jpg
    Qf9Lm2aqR7y9SgDr69OFHA.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 676
  • 2eVimUvKQ+ajcD8BLpgpjA.jpg
    2eVimUvKQ+ajcD8BLpgpjA.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 666
  • KVM3LNTUQTi86NYGtmncjA.jpg
    KVM3LNTUQTi86NYGtmncjA.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 644
  • CSgSSBKXREeK1PIqO1rMgQ.jpg
    CSgSSBKXREeK1PIqO1rMgQ.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 702
  • VyOLratqSXG2WNbA0evq9g.jpg
    VyOLratqSXG2WNbA0evq9g.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 686
  • PicfxFile.jpg
    PicfxFile.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 681

nyyankees588

If I were in the position to take on a project I would certainly consider this... superb base vehicle, provided the rust can be addressed without too much hassle.

HSSC

This truck has been on SF craigslist for quite sometime. In that add they were going to sail around the planet. I left replies and messages. No response. Good luck, looks like a nice truck.

nyyankees588

I feel like these older 4wd Fuso's usually get snapped up really quickly. What am I missing here?
i think the rust may be the biggest issue... if you look at the sellers previous posts there is one about the extent of the rust on this vehicle. It sounds like it could be more than just sandblasting the frame and painting it w/ por15... Maybe the seller will chime in, because I agree, it's a rarity that these pre-DEF 4x4 fuso's sit on the market for any length of time...

Picowatt

Hey guys thanks for all your comments. It's been on craigslist for a while due to the rust on the frame, people who have come out and looked at it are saying they aren't ready to take on the project. Its a great truck just needs some time and dedication to make it perfect and quite a few people aren't ready for that.. There are frames forsale out there, Tony Baker (Fuso Off Road Adventure Gear) provided us with some great information. Tony went to this large metal industrial fabricater in Calgary for his own 4x4 Fuso, he said we could bring our old chassis rail in and they will bend and laser cut any holes needed at no cost on the holes, 1/4 inch chassis steel $1400.00 cdn for 2 new chassis rails! Thats a deal. We would have done that we just haven't had the time. We are leaving in March to take off to Mexico to start working on the boat so we need to sell it ASAP. We are open to all offers. You can call or text us at 4582060750 we do better responding through there instead of email. Cheers

Athansinis

I wish someone would buy this so I can stop daydreaming about it. This is basically the exact platform I would like to start my next project from, but right now I don't have a place to put it while my partner and I look for a home (with shop) to buy. Ugh!

Oh, and if you do happen to have it still in the first week of Feb, I'll be through your area on my way back to Washington from San Diego/LA and would be interested in seeing it ... maybe seeing it would convince me it'd be worth getting a storage unit for the time being. Oh, on that note, it sounds like it runs fine...would it be able to make the drive to northern Washington in its current state of repair?

Consider this a bump, I suppose. Thanks and best of luck with the sale.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior