Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Auto shift lever Wanted

The end of my shifter is broken off and I'd like to replace it - 97 E350 with OD button on end of lever.

michel77

Adventurer
E350 Wheels/Tires

I have a set of 4 nice rims with 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATP tires mounted (well used, maybe 20-30% thread left). These were on our '98 E350 van that has been lifted, probably will not fit stock height vans or at least rub a bit. Also comes with stock spare rim with new Bridgestone Dueler A/T tire. $150 local pick-up only.

dieselcruiserhead

16 Years on ExPo. Whoa!!
Ford 6.0 Powerstroke Van Parts.

We lost the 6.0 in our 04 Ford Van, so I just got another one as a complete cutout out of a running shortbus schoolbus with a bad transmission. It is just the engine but any relevant components were included...

I also sent an email to Chris @ UJoint so he may want some of these as well...

I now have gobs of spare parts for 6.0s now most that I probably won't need. Three spare IPRs for example, extra good wiring harness, ac compressors, alternators, etc etc.. Literally tons of stuff. Good clean updated oil cooler and EGR bypass, etc. Van style dropped oil cooler (may put on ebay for a truck guy) complete with oil cooler. Extra intercooler and radiator for a conversion. Complete clean wiring harness ($200, just for example). The new engine is an '05.

Probably won't sell the turbo. Will probably sell everything else but I'll keep a spare of things that go wrong (sensors for example).

I may sell the extra FICM, gobs of other parts. Also the injectors are good too, only 154K miles on them but pretty sure they were replaced, just not sure when. But run great... I'm going to see if I can put something together like see if there is an Alliant part number on the injectors somewhere. (alliant is the big national supplier for 6.0s - link to all of their products)

thanks, a

k9lestat

Expedition Leader
I know right I need two for spares and two for a trailer.lol but toooooo far away.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Pegasus1

Weld Wheels and Parnelli Jones Tires

I have a wheel/tire combo for sale. 4 wheels are Weld 16.5 x 12, the 5th I'm not sure of the brand but also 16.5 x 12.
Tires are Parnelli Jones 38 15.5 16.5. A couple have 10-20% tread left, other 2 are at 30-40% and spare is 90%.
Lug are 8 x 6.5. Also have billet aluminum Spacer adapters 8 x 170 to 8 x 6.5. Open to offers.
Located in SoCal. Will send close up Photos to those interested.

Attachments

• IMG_2104.jpg
    IMG_2104.jpg
    551.1 KB · Views: 29

CrabbyMcNab

Adventurer
We lost the 6.0 in our 04 Ford Van, so I just got another one as a complete cutout out of a running shortbus schoolbus with a bad transmission. It is just the engine but any relevant components were included...

I also sent an email to Chris @ UJoint so he may want some of these as well...

I now have gobs of spare parts for 6.0s now most that I probably won't need. Three spare IPRs for example, extra good wiring harness, ac compressors, alternators, etc etc.. Literally tons of stuff. Good clean updated oil cooler and EGR bypass, etc. Van style dropped oil cooler (may put on ebay for a truck guy) complete with oil cooler. Extra intercooler and radiator for a conversion. Complete clean wiring harness ($200, just for example). The new engine is an '05.

Probably won't sell the turbo. Will probably sell everything else but I'll keep a spare of things that go wrong (sensors for example).

I may sell the extra FICM, gobs of other parts. Also the injectors are good too, only 154K miles on them but pretty sure they were replaced, just not sure when. But run great... I'm going to see if I can put something together like see if there is an Alliant part number on the injectors somewhere. (alliant is the big national supplier for 6.0s - link to all of their products)

thanks, a

Do you have the heat shield that attaches to the intake manifold between the egr cooler and the turbo?

philos

Explorer
I have a NOS T-slider window for the passenger rear. Still in the box, never mounted.
I decided to only put one window in my E350, so it's just collecting dust.

319b5d819ec25f9a8170938e77dba807.jpg

$80 takes it. Local pick up only in So Cal (I'm in Tujunga), I don't want the risk/hassle of trying to ship this...

Sent via flux capacitor

Cole

Expedition Leader
Cut another floor today from my templet to ship to another Eurovan owner. Kinda excited to see how his van turns out.

If any other VW T4 Eurovan Westy/MV owners want some I can do more.

3c892e1294ff9998c94c1e3c9dff9471.jpg

e350vegas

Observer
I am selling my UJoint V5 front bumper. You can see it on the Ujoint web page and in the Picts of your van Section here. Asking $1000

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Neighbor has some E350 bits and pieces left over from an Ambo he scrapped.

What I snagged so far, let me know if there's anything you need. He's still got the diesel exhaust and a 35 gal rear fuel tank.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    508 KB · Views: 32

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste