-->

Post pictures of your Land Rover.

gabrielef

Haha I totally saw you guys down there .. on the hiway and around town in Guerrero Negro. I was oogeling at your trucks all my favs LR3 like mine, old defender and new defender. New defender nicely set up I like wheel tire combo.
was our first proper trip to Baja loved it! Wild beauty and you still get an explorer feel.
View attachment 660549View attachment 660550View attachment 660549View attachment 660550

View attachment 660549View attachment 660550
Haha I was hoping we’d figure out who you were sooner or later. Do you have an IG? Mine is @narwhal.roverland. I tried to get my phone out to take a pic but we were hauling north to the checkpoint. We camped where that road leads to the coast. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TOUGE

And back in its natural habitat.

Rear cross over pipe went pop, going up the hills leaving Salt Lake I noticed it pretty quickly, gap tool said temp only went 5-10°f above normal operating temp. It’s sitting at the back of a Indy LR shop in Salt lake to hopefully get fixed tomorrow.
2077F958-0156-453D-8BB7-9281506E5D3F.jpeg

gabrielef

And back in its natural habitat.

Rear cross over pipe went pop, going up the hills leaving Salt Lake I noticed it pretty quickly, gap tool said temp only went 5-10°f above normal operating temp. It’s sitting at the back of a Indy LR shop in Salt lake to hopefully get fixed tomorrow.
View attachment 660914
Glad you caught it in time! How many miles does it have? I have a 2013 with 55K.

TOUGE

Glad you caught it in time! How many miles does it have? I have a 2013 with 55K.

Mine is a 2012 with 102-103 miles on it. I did the 100,000 miles service including gearbox before I left for this trip and saw no signs of leaking. The front and rear cross over pipes were on my list to change but ran out of time before I left.

I would say 80-90k miles is a good time to change them and maybe water pump.