Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Viggen

Just here...
Lastly, with the flip of a switch... I'm in drive home mode! AMAZING if you ask me!
n637983117_1094354_3080.jpg

sorry for taking up so much space! Hahaha!

So, your other car is an 8C?

Thor

Observer
How much?

I'd estimate $13,177.44.... upon further review I'd consider an offer around $10,500

I don't know how much but I have seen it up close and personal and it is a VERY nicely setup truck - so not cheap! Thor say it ain't so! You don't want to sell!;)
Drew

This is a tough decision.

Thor if you sell it (and please don't) I want a ride in the Porsche :wings:

Mike and Myles

Hard decision, and of course ( if a P car is the answer to my mental problems) Hahaha!

So, your other car is an 8C?

No, just a little joke at the end of my photo essay. Not bad looking though!

Last edited:

Timbob955

Hi Guys,

Been watching this thread for a while so I figured it was about time I posted my 110 up here too. It started life as an Ex-MOD soft-top V8 with 2 seats. However the pressure of an expanding family means its now a hard-top with three extra seats in the back. Most recent change has been the fitment of a 3.9 with EFI from a wrecked D1.

Hope you like it!

DSC_2499.jpg

fishEH

Explorer
Hi Guys,

Been watching this thread for a while so I figured it was about time I posted my 110 up here too. It started life as an Ex-MOD soft-top V8 with 2 seats. However the pressure of an expanding family means its now a hard-top with three extra seats in the back. Most recent change has been the fitment of a 3.9 with EFI from a wrecked D1.

Hope you like it!

DSC_2499.jpg

Nice rig. Question on your diff guard. Its obviously a QT but it looks like a rear fitted to the front? I'd prefer that style for the front on my D1 instead of the "scoop" style QT. Any info would be great, thanks.

Timbob955

No, front diff guard is an off-the-shelf QT front guard, a few years old now but certainly a front as the back axles a Salisbury. I don't know if QT sell different guards for Defenders and Disco's?

agreed ^^ i mean its a very big safety hazard for you, anyone in the vehicle and anyone outside of the vehicle. im not calling you and idiot but its not the smartest idea....

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
agreed ^^ i mean its a very big safety hazard for you, anyone in the vehicle and anyone outside of the vehicle. im not calling you and idiot but its not the smartest idea....

michaels calling him an idiot is his way of conveying endearment. He usually calls me much worse, none of which can be repeated on a PG-13 board like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz