Post pictures of your Land Rover.

fishEH

Explorer
Yes it is. Makes me want to get the poor guy painted. What tire size are you running? When I had the 235/75s on I was driving 45 miles each way to work, alternating between the 2dr and the series 2a. It wasn't the most economical commuting vehicle, but it was real comfortable. :smiley_drive: of course the 4.6 doesn't hurt. What don't you like about driving it?

POR_5584.JPG

Mike and Myles

Is that Eric on Top of the World? That's a nice truck, I dig the two door.

Series1Rangie

Adventurer
Is that Eric on Top of the World? That's a nice truck, I dig the two door.

It is top of the world, but thats not Eric, he was a couple vehicles back. Its my buddy that flew out for the national. he then of course spent half the time helping (read watching and drinking while I) fixed it. :) The white rim one week later:
myles%20on%20white%20rim.jpg

Mike and Myles

fishEH

Explorer
Hmmmm, I thought there was a guy named Eric in a red two door that stayed at Canyonlands? He also had a friend in a series, I think? Maybe I got the names mixed up, who's this guy?
P1260615.jpg

Series1Rangie

Adventurer
so the guy driving the red 2dr RRC is me Mike, and despite the similarities the guy directing is Eric, but he was not the passenger in the other picture. :sombrero: I was staying at the Canyonlands campground with my friend Andrew who has a series. Clear as mud yet? :victory:

fishEH

Explorer
so the guy driving the red 2dr RRC is me Mike, and despite the similarities the guy directing is Eric, but he was not the passenger in the other picture. :sombrero: I was staying at the Canyonlands campground with my friend Andrew who has a series. Clear as mud yet? :victory:
Gotcha, I had the wrong name with the face. I was staying at Canyonlands too, in a cabin, and had a green D1. I was having an air lock issue in my cooling system and was spilling coolant all over the ground on Top of the World. That was about the same time you were removing an axle shaft I believe. Also ran into you at the parts store, you were looking for brake fittings while I was trying to source a fuel pump. No I'm not a stalker, just a weirdo with a steel trap for a memory, LOL. :D
I've got some more pics from that day if you'd like them.
Brett

Series1Rangie

Adventurer
Gotcha, I had the wrong name with the face. I was staying at Canyonlands too, in a cabin, and had a green D1. I was having an air lock issue in my cooling system and was spilling coolant all over the ground on Top of the World. That was about the same time you were removing an axle shaft I believe. Also ran into you at the parts store, you were looking for brake fittings while I was trying to source a fuel pump. No I'm not a stalker, just a weirdo with a steel trap for a memory, LOL. :D
I've got some more pics from that day if you'd like them.
Brett

Yep rhight thats it. And then our other friend showed up and actually knew the crossover part # for your pump off the top of his head. Crazy.

I would like copies if you don't mind. mmmalone40 at gmail dot com :costumed-smiley-007

Thanks.

Mike and Myles

fishEH

Explorer
Yep rhight thats it. And then our other friend showed up and actually knew the crossover part # for your pump off the top of his head. Crazy.

I would like copies if you don't mind. mmmalone40 at gmail dot com :costumed-smiley-007

Thanks.

Mike and Myles

Yep, Gar really helped me out. I'll shoot the pics your way.

DarthBeaver

Adventurer
Here is my non-poseur pic.. We will call this "before" (e.g. before repairs.. lol)

Attachments

• _MG_4809 - Version 2.jpg
    _MG_4809 - Version 2.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 149

czenkov

Adventurer

Thanks.

Mike and Myles

Mike, When you get the pics send them my way too!
Andrew

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
My first Series truck. Pictured in the Saline Valley around 1995.
1969 bugeye

Attachments

• old pictures 018.jpg
    old pictures 018.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 93
  • old pictures 020.jpg
    old pictures 020.jpg
    733.1 KB · Views: 78

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member