Post Pic's of your Jeep

Wow, it took me three days of reading this entire thread along with everything else I occupy myself with at home during my free days. This was an inspiring read for me!

I have wanted a Jeep ever since I met my friend's daddy's FSJ Cherokee Chief. Now, I'm torn between a CJ-7, TJ, and an FSJ.

Right now, I have my Scout II that I'm waiting on to come out of restoration, hopefully soon. Depending on my finances, I might add to that with one of these Jeeps.

Since I have never ridden in a CJ-series nor a Scout II, which of these are considered more basic or more utilitarian?

Here is an inspiring video of what it used to be like before I was born.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vov-IPy_6NM"]YouTube - Vintage Rubicon Trail Jeepers Jamboree[/ame]

scarysharkface

Explorer
New Warn bumper. Now I just have to mount my 8274.

1130262638_9azyQ-XL.jpg

John

Xjaddiction

Observer
Well, I'm Jeepless right now, and absolutely hating it... but that doesn't mean I can't set my Nephew up with his first vehicle... His Dad asked me to help him find and fix up a car for him... Here it is

1988 Jeep Cherokee Limited; 2" bb with shocks, 255x70x16 GY's on 5.9L rims... recognize those? Rear Main replaced, CA mount rebuilt, fluids changed, stripped of all the gaudy Gold... including those gold honey comb rims, interior and exterior detail, new windsheild wipers.

From this;

4675414166_00e0ac9fbe.jpg

to this;

IMAG0338.jpg

Xjaddiction

Observer
My 15y/o nephew got the surprise of his life. He thought he was getting an i-touch, but instead, he got the Jeep XJ. The keys were wrapped in an i-touch box, so he was fooled right down to the wire. He loves it, I think he will prob. sleep in the thing tonight, even though it will be only 20 degrees outside. Man, that was fun! Tonight it dawned on me that my oldest daughter is 12 and a half... 2.5 more years and I'll be doing this for her... time flies!!!!

rubizealot

First Post

I've been lurking for a while and registered today. You've got a great site here!

Anyway, here's my JK in action.

Attachments

• twist.jpg
    twist.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 104

96discoXD

Adventurer
rubizealot, what brand is that front bumper? I like the fact that it's not as wide as the Mopar or AEV and some others but provides a little more protection than the rockcrawler style bumpers.

Mr Nice Guy

My 15y/o nephew got the surprise of his life. He thought he was getting an i-touch, but instead, he got the Jeep XJ. The keys were wrapped in an i-touch box, so he was fooled right down to the wire. He loves it, I think he will prob. sleep in the thing tonight, even though it will be only 20 degrees outside. Man, that was fun! Tonight it dawned on me that my oldest daughter is 12 and a half... 2.5 more years and I'll be doing this for her... time flies!!!!

thats great! lol i remmember for my 16th birthday party i got a "key sized" jewelry box which i assumed had keys in it due to all the joking and wise cracks my parents had been making and tore into it only to find a matchbox car to really learn how to drive.. lol :smiley_drive: gotta love creative parents

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz