s6.jpg

s5.jpg

s7.jpg

s4.jpg

s3.jpg

s1.jpg

klover

2007 v storm

The fun is going to start September of 12. Lolo trail anyone?

Attachments

• 100_5495.jpg
    100_5495.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 26

PTO

PTO
Does the bike wobble while driving down the road?

No not at all as most of the weight is centered. It's very solid down the road, off-road and in town on curbs it moves some but not as bad as the rail type I had before. It is a lot easier to load/unload then a rail also. Another benifit is the suspension is not compressed like a rail type that you have to strap down.
The MX hauler has a weight limit of 375 lbs so it's not for bigger bikes. My bike looks like it is popping a wheelie as the Husaberg has a differant skid plate due to the 70 degree set up of the motor. My XR sits about level.

FAW3

Adventurer
VersaHaul reciever mount carrier

'95 Chevy K-1500 with a VersaHaul mount carrier. Has a nice main channel and a detachable ramp that stores on the unit. Rated 500#. Has a antirattle device to limit rattle/rocking. I use a locking hitch pin to keep it "mine". Note that the receiver goes all the way through it...allows towing an additional trailer up to 3000#.

Loaded with the Honda CT90 (less than 150#)....it's great and solid on paved and gravel roads, and even over even mild terrain. Loaded with my KLR650 (about 430#)...I limit it to pavement and good gravel roads...I think all that weight hanging off is just too much for anything but mild offroad use (as in a field or maintained trails).

CT90leavingsign.jpg
ct90 hitch.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94