Outfitter Mfg. Custom Build Pics

Porkchopexpress

Wow! That’s a sharp looking camper! Enjoy.
Extremely jealous of the garage part. I just spent hours cleaning mine so I can cover it in the back( which is twice as awesome as it sounds, because it’s in my wife’s line of site out the kitchen window and she can remind me all winter of how much she loves campers/ camping and road travel in general)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Fitting in the garage is a mixed blessing. It took a little effort to get it in there and I might be more reluctant to pull it out for a weekend trip compared to the convenience of having it staged in the driveway. I'm going to have to develop a system to make it easy and convenient to get it out and put it back in. Maybe I'll bolt some pully attachments to my garage floor.

dirtnadvil

I have an Apex 8 on a 2003 2500 chevy. I initially tried airbags but I didn't care for the ride so I went to Deaver Springs and they made up the spring packs for the truck....what a difference. The truck handles awesome even with 55 gallons of fuel and 50 gallons of water plus fully loaded camper and dogs with 2 weeks worth of supplies.

Porkchopexpress

Pictures from a road trip I took a little while ago. California was a challenge finding places to stay. I basically relied on military bases. I tried a campground in Big Sur but the parking spaces in the sites are surrounded by posts to make sure only a compact car can camp there. The pictures on the PCH were just a breakfast stop to eat burritos we got in Morro Bay, (where I grew up).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles