OUT WITH THE OLD...

PPCLI_Jim

Adventurer
Some great stuff there. I'm just shocked how little I paid for it. Once upon a time it would be 700$ , now its 20. other than chain lube and tire pressures it's good to go.

PPCLI_Jim

Adventurer
Almost done, running into a few fitment issues. Other than that I hope to get it all done tomorrow evening , as it's the first day for fishing for a friend and I.

PPCLI_Jim

Adventurer
I did this build so I can ride the KETTLE VALLEY RAILWAY,it has a max 3% grade so it's not much of an issue. I swapped to a lighter bike so I'm gaining advantage there.
Weight isnt a concern, it pushes it and me 30 kmh. Without suspension its plenty fast

Motafinga

Adventurer
Good for you man , I rode the KVR a bunch of years ago and what a blast that was, we rode it on big ADV moto's and yes everyone including hikers, horse folks, bicycles all sharing the trail had no problem with us being there. Don't mind the troll boy he obviously has nothing better to do than get bent out of shape about his definition of a proper bicycle.

PPCLI_Jim

Adventurer
I also picked up this a honda ruckus to tool along the tracks and trails. Having a great day here!

Attachments

• 20201020_174942.jpg
    20201020_174942.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giobarra