Official MDC USA Introduction

MDC USA

We're working on it as we speak. Due to the compliance changes and a few additions of additional amenities it's taken a bit longer than expected.
The XT16 Family is just getting buttoned up and should be here in the next 30 days or so then the Island is next.

I'm looking for a unit with a north/south bed. The XT16 meets that requirement but it also has bunks which we don't want or need (just me, the wife, and the dog). We also don't want to deal with wet canvas when packing up. Does MDC have anything that fits the bill?

bob949

What about pricing? Is it going to be on the website? And the dealer in Buena Park? Any new info on when these trailers are going to arrive?

BuckinghamBuilt

I joined the MDC Facebook group a few weeks ago as well as reached out to them directly via the MDC USA and AUSRV websites to ask some questions about pricing and availability and not one response. Pretty poor execute if you ask him and this is sales, just imagine how post sales experience would be if you had a warranty issue.

MDC USA

Sorry guys with a Covid limited staff and setting up our new HQ in SoCal we're stretched a little thin at the moment.

@bob949 As we are just the manufacture I can only give out MSRP pricing at this time. I am adding it to the site on the next revamp (looking like Jan.1-ish). We have 35 units in stock in the US currently that are being prepared for US sale.

@BuckinghamBuilt Yes it is RV leaders in PA, I'm hoping to finalize our deal with them for 2021. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you, as CA lifts restrictions I can add more staff to help eliminate the delay in responses but it's very difficult at the moment.

TheLex

Nice campers. Unfortunately we have a family of 5. The family caravan has only an outside kitchen, which doesn't work very well when you're traveling in inclement weather. Do you have any plans to make a caravan that can sleep 3 kids, and also with a full inside kitchen?

Corkster

Sorry guys with a Covid limited staff and setting up our new HQ in SoCal we're stretched a little thin at the moment.

@bob949 As we are just the manufacture I can only give out MSRP pricing at this time. I am adding it to the site on the next revamp (looking like Jan.1-ish). We have 35 units in stock in the US currently that are being prepared for US sale.

@BuckinghamBuilt Yes it is RV leaders in PA, I'm hoping to finalize our deal with them for 2021. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you, as CA lifts restrictions I can add more staff to help eliminate the delay in responses but it's very difficult at the moment.
Your say-do ratio is looking pretty terrible. If you are going to update somethjng, update it, if you have information available share it when you say you will. I have already submitted an inquiry on your website and heard nothing back. Looks like there is no point in considering your product in my upcoming trailer purchase decision

EPO

Reviving this thread. Anyone heard much about these campers/caravans? And what is the difference between the XT Expedition and AUSRV series? Website is lacking.

Last edited:

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

I went and looked at one last spring. Similar to OBIs but even more Chinese components. If I recall the heater and AC are an electrical rooftop system. At that time there was a lot on the market. If they still have huge inventory they may be priced low now.

Photog Doug

Things seem to be picking up for MDC. They recently opened a big new nice store in Colorado Springs. Been visiting there for the past month and today I decided on and bought the AusRV X13. Wasn't thrilled with the lack of a propane furnace but otherwise we liked this caravan alot. We looked hard at the Dweller 13 but in the end decided the AusRV better matched our needs and wants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles