*OFF THE MARKET *Price drop-2018 Earth Cruiser EXP turbo diesel, Boulder, Co. $239,000! 10th Anniversary Edition *OFF THE MARKET*

thinairathlete

Still available? Will be looking at one used 2017 FX in Bend with upgrades, will come in at $250K. So I think I'm not in your ballpark but thought I'd ask anyway...thanks. Jim
Hi Jim! Come check it out and make an offer! The EXP model is a bit more expensive when new. It can fit inside a shipping container, has better ventilation and more light, less wind resistance while traveling down the highway and in cross winds, better clearance off road.

thinairathlete

Engine and transmission service time. I have serviced both at half the manufacturer's suggested interval. Not difficult once you have been through it. Simple tools and a 5 gallon bucket for used oil and ATF. A spin on filter for the transmission and a pleated filter that snaps inside a cannister for engine oil. Make sure the
O-ring is in the CENTER groove. Notice how the bumper pivots down as to allow the cab to tilt.
20191007_151601.jpg
20191008_151729.jpg

thinairathlete

Here is a bit of a different angle on the interior. Last nite here in Colorado it got down to 23° where I was. The Webasto dual top kept the interior of the cabin toasty warm and the water hot enough for tea. The thermostat was only turned up about 30% on the dial. THIS SUPER CLEAN EARTHCRUISER IS STILL FOR SALE. The floors and entry stairs have been covered since new, it has a new engine and transmission service as well as new Toyo mud terrain tires. You might have missed Overland Expo East but Latin America is still doable this winter. Make us an offer and drive there!
36033.jpeg
36027.jpeg

gdaut

According to the National Weather Service, it was 10 degrees this morning in Pagosa Springs. The Webasto in our camper keep us toasty. I was turned up to almost halfway though.

Someone needs to buy this rig. I already have a camper and don't need another one, but damn this one is nice.

thinairathlete

According to the National Weather Service, it was 10 degrees this morning in Pagosa Springs. The Webasto in our camper keep us toasty. I was turned up to almost halfway though.

Someone needs to buy this rig. I already have a camper and don't need another one, but damn this one is nice.
Thank you Gdaut! It is a sweet truck and the more I drive it the more I like it. Of all the vehicles I own I enjoy driving this the most. My buyer is out there somewhere and they will get a very good deal on a very good Earthcruiser.

thinairathlete

This Earthcruiser EXP turbo diesel is available for viewing and a drive in Boulder, Colorado. Clean, serviced and ready for your adventure! Make an offer!
20191008_152855.jpg
20191013_200107.jpg

thinairathlete

Thinking about full time travel? It is difficult to top an Earthcruiser for ease of driving, fuel mileage, and world wide serviceability.
35474.jpeg
This excellent example is still for sale! Make an offer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz