Not sure where to post this...SO! buying a new truck. Thoughts?

autism family travels

After paying for my stereo, stuff in the bed, and tuner, my truck still cost less and can out tow, out haul, and out accelerate yours. I made more HP and TQ off of the show roof floor and make even more now. Regardless of how you twist things, I still paid less and my truck can do more.

Why is the fact that my truck will never go off road so offensive to you? It's 2wd, I have zero desire to beat on it in the dirt. I bought it specifically to tow a camper and boat while comfortably seating at least 3 adults and a child seat... all of which your truck is incapable of doing.

It's kind of comical that you are bragging about your suspension here, yet in another thread you are saying that you want to get air bags.... guess that camper is a little to much huh. (I don't have thst problem)

Funny thing though... I'm not the one who had to result to personal insults to defend my choice in trucks. It's sad that you made the choice to act like a petulant child for no reason that someone disagreed with you.

Actually. One. You are the one claiming you bought twice the truck for less money. Where again. You are wrong. Two. I'm am not worried about racing my truck. Must be an American thing. Three. I use my truck off road alot. So I want flex. That comes at the expense of load capacity. So when I do want to tow I want it to be level. Having different needs than you does not make the frontier have the suspension of a minivan. Again. YOU come in claiming all this ******** regarding your jesus150. Not me starting ******** with you so. Please leave. Buh bye. Enjoy your low ass minivan carrying tank. I will enjoying my frontier up in the woods away from arseholes driving f150 like racecsrs.

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
Why are you so butthurt? Jealous?
Someone doesn't like what you like. So what?

I'll echo it. For me, it's only a fraction of the truck. Can't carry people, can't carry loads, can't tow, can't ford my rivers, costs more. Can't carry a hard side camper. It's a long jeep with a bed and a roof that doesn't leak. Tried them, but $40 000 for a wee 'lil truck ain't for me anymore.

It's little, yay. That means nothing to me. If I'm tent camping, I'll take the Drz.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9101

Actually. One. You are the one claiming you bought twice the truck for less money. Where again. You are wrong. Two. I'm am not worried about racing my truck. Must be an American thing. Three. I use my truck off road alot. So I want flex. That comes at the expense of load capacity. So when I do want to tow I want it to be level. Having different needs than you does not make the frontier have the suspension of a minivan. Again. YOU come in claiming all this **** regarding your jesus150. Not me starting **** with you so. Please leave. Buh bye. Enjoy your low ass minivan carrying tank. I will enjoying my frontier up in the woods away from arseholes driving f150 like racecsrs.

Yet again resulting to insults in your opine... what's it like to not be able to interact with others on an adult level?

1. I paid ~32,000 out the door... not only is it hard to find a crew cab Tacoma or Frontier in that price... but they are a lesser vehicle in almost every measurable metric.

2. Not all of us want to hold up traffic when we tow, or do under the speed limit up a hill while towing. You'll find out as soon as you hitch a camper to your truck.

3. I made a comment based on my own experience, it was you responded with insults. Not only that but you seem incapable of recognising that people have different needs than you.

Last edited by a moderator:

autism family travels

Enjoy your twice the truck and stop commenting here. There is a full size section. I was talking about compact trucks. I am getting the frontier for 34 cdn new. Do the math. Cheaper than you paid for many more options. The frontier will pull the speed limit just fine. There are also websites for people like yourself who do not go off road. This is not one of those places. Again. YOU came in here claiming twice the truck. It seems you are the one trying to justify your purchase. Again. Please leave. I have no interest in a full size truck or I would have asked about them. Hard for some to think people looking at compact trucks are doing so for cost instead of their situation. Enjoy racing your full size minivan against others at the street lights. I will be enjoying my truck getting dirty off road instead of mall crawling. Buh bye.

autism family travels

Why are you so butthurt? Jealous?
Someone doesn't like what you like. So what?

I'll echo it. For me, it's only a fraction of the truck. Can't carry people, can't carry loads, can't tow, can't ford my rivers, costs more. Can't carry a hard side camper. It's a long jeep with a bed and a roof that doesn't leak. Tried them, but $40 000 for a wee 'lil truck ain't for me anymore.

It's little, yay. That means nothing to me. If I'm tent camping, I'll take the Drz.

I'm not the one who is so called butt hurt. Seems all the full size owner are lacking something since you have to come to threads about compact trucks and prove your "manhood" or soemthing. Where in my original post did I mention full size trucks?

D

Deleted member 9101

Enjoy your twice the truck and stop commenting here. There is a full size section. I was talking about compact trucks. I am getting the frontier for 34 cdn new. Do the math. Cheaper than you paid for many more options. The frontier will pull the speed limit just fine. There are also websites for people like yourself who do not go off road. This is not one of those places. Again. YOU came in here claiming twice the truck. It seems you are the one trying to justify your purchase. Again. Please leave. I have no interest in a full size truck or I would have asked about them. Hard for some to think people looking at compact trucks are doing so for cost instead of their situation. Enjoy racing your full size minivan against others at the street lights. I will be enjoying my truck getting dirty off road instead of mall crawling. Buh bye.

Ummm... yeah.... yet again you are incorrect and you opine with insults.

D

Deleted member 9101

I'm not the one who is so called butt hurt. Seems all the full size owner are lacking something since you have to come to threads about compact trucks and prove your "manhood" or soemthing. Where in my original post did I mention full size trucks?

Really... you are not butt hurt? Your responses say otherwise... and your obsession with the size of another man's genitals is a little disturbing

jadmt

ignore button user
This is not a knock because the only one who matters is the one who paid for it, so if you are the one paying and you love it that is how it should be. I personally can not get over the looks of the Frontier so I would never buy one even if it were less money than all the other pickups out there. I am a Ford guy first, bought my first new one in 1977 and have had many since.If I was buying a smaller pickup I would buy a ZR2 or Toyota Tacoma in a second as I like how they look. the Frontier just never does it for me and I never do a double look at one like I do the others. Again as long as you are happy that is all that matters.

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer

More penile quips? Yeah that's mature. Why so butt hurt? Enjoy your ride. Saying ''I prefer bigger rides for the same cost.'' Is not saying ''your wife is fat'' or anything.

13.5" of GC here. Not that it matters much with armored diff covers.

Last edited:

autism family travels

More penile quips? Yeah that's mature. Why so butt hurt? Enjoy your ride. Saying ''I prefer bigger rides for the same cost.'' Is not saying ''your wife is fat'' or anything.

13.5" of GC here. Not that it matters much with armored diff covers.

Enjoy your bro dozer. And again. You're the one who has the problem with me commenting on that. Guess you are not packing much so you have to compensate with a big diesel truck hey? Again, gotcha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles