Nissan Photos - post your's

greybrick

Adventurer
riggingpictures001.jpg

2005_canteen_15.jpg

Michelin LTX M/S 235/85R16 10 ply tires, 6 inch longer wheel base than a Nissan X and 14 inch shorter wheel base than a King Cab shortbox, sleeps 2 or 3 comfortably so no need for an RTT, lots of cargo room so no need for a roof basket. Comm is a digital cell booster, some 30 mile Motorola hand phones and a rental sat phone when needed for some areas.

Still a work in progress with a custom ARB style aluminum or ss bumper, some stealth LED driving lights and probably an expedition type gear / kayak trailer to follow. What would be really great would be to retrofit some 6 x 139.7 mm hubs to use some readily available bulletproof motorsport offroad wheels.

Last edited:

Red Zebra

Adventurer
1999 Fronty

Great Nissan pics everybody!

My 99 Frontier on the Trans Am Trail in Lousianna/Arkansas area.

Attachments

• DSC03495.JPG
    DSC03495.JPG
    901.3 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC03496.JPG
    DSC03496.JPG
    863.3 KB · Views: 129

dennisuello

Adventurer
brettf said:
Some very cool rigs here. I have a full-size rig. Certainly not built like some of these machines, but it's been getting the job done reasonably well. Here it is unloaded and between Fruita, CO and Moab:
titan_ovrlk.jpg

Who makes that bumper? I like it. Do you have a lift or leveling kit on your Titan?

Another full-size here.

DSCF1429.jpg

Big Daddy Chia

Adventurer
greybrick said:
riggingpictures001.jpg

2005_canteen_15.jpg

Michelin LTX M/S 235/85R16 10 ply tires, 6 inch longer wheel base than a Nissan X and 14 inch shorter wheel base than a King Cab shortbox, sleeps 2 or 3 comfortably so no need for an RTT, lots of cargo room so no need for a roof basket. Comm is a digital cell booster, some 30 mile Motorola hand phones and a rental sat phone when needed for some areas.

Still a work in progress with a custom ARB style aluminum or ss bumper, some stealth LED driving lights and probably an expedition type gear / kayak trailer to follow. What would be really great would be to retrofit some 6 x 139.7 mm hubs to use some readily available bulletproof motorsport offroad wheels.

Th a build up on a 3rd gen Pathfinder in 4 Wheel Drive and SUV.

brettf

Adventurer
dennisuello said:
Who makes that bumper? I like it. Do you have a lift or leveling kit on your Titan?

Another full-size here.

Nice truck. Looks like a nasty hill.

I mentioned in a previous post in this thread - it's a Kennesaw Mtn Accessories bumper (not sure I got the name right). I think it's called the "Wincher" or something like that. The price was right and the construction is beefy. It is heavy and has a fit and finish that leaves a little to be desired. But it does the job.

I'm running Sway A Way Race Runner shocks from PRG. I have them turned to lift the front ~3 inches. Don't think I'll go much higher than that ever. Visibility out of the Titan isn't the greatest to begin with. When you start lifting, it gets worse.

Here's a picture of the shocks (with the ICON shocks - not to scale obviously)... FWIW, I'm really happy with the ride quality of the new front suspension. Much nicer than stock with a height I'm more happy with in terms of clearance, but I don't have to go crazy with a tall lift to get that big of a performance gain.
productimage-picture-4wd_sway-a-way_icon_shock_combo-4010.jpg

dennisuello

Adventurer
brettf said:
I'm running Sway A Way Race Runner shocks from PRG. I have them turned to lift the front ~3 inches. Don't think I'll go much higher than that ever. Visibility out of the Titan isn't the greatest to begin with. When you start lifting, it gets worse.

I currently have a PRG 1.5" leveling kit in the front, but was looking at replacement coil-overs.

Saline

Adventurer
Here's mine 01 Xterra
140,000 miles and still going strong.

Attachments

• Saline Nov 2006038.jpg
    Saline Nov 2006038.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 268
  • PB050055.jpg
    PB050055.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 283
  • DSCN0233.jpg