Nissan Photos - post your's

random

Observer
Congrats on the new truck Random.. Enjoy Brother!
Thanks, it's the nicest truck I've ever driven. My wife and I are taking it up to the mountains again this week. I took a couple days off, cashed in my Hilton points and we're taking an early anniversary trip.

random

Observer
I've checked several trails off my almost twenty year old list. We ran Long Run to Hall Spring, then took that out to 33, jumped over to Skidmore Fork and Dunkel Hollow to Flagpole Knob. This stock truck continues to impress me, though I'm happy I removed the low hanging plastic and moved the trailer plug into the bumper.
20201113_192555.jpg20201113_192521.jpg20201112_143649.jpg
I'm still having trouble deciding where to start with mods, but I think a set of tires is getting the nod by necessity. These Nexen ATs do surprisingly well, but are nearing the end of their life cycle and have at least one plug each.

Bergger

Explorer
Here are a few of my new to me 2018 Titan that I bought last March. After 25 years of owning only Toyotas I made the switch and could not be happier. I think it may be the best truck I've ever owned. Most of the pics are from a quick overnighter in the Taylor Park area just west of Buena Vista CO. The last one is just from a a spot about 5 or so minutes from the house.

resize1.jpgresize2.jpgresize3.jpgresize4.jpg

Last edited:

MR. ED

Observer
Here are a few of my new to me 2018 Titan that I bought last March. After 25 years of owning only Toyotas I made the switch and could not be happier. I think it may be the best truck I've ever owned. Most of the pics are from a quick overnighter in the Taylor Park area just west of Buena Vista CO. The last one is just from a a spot about 5 or so minutes from the house.

Pretty slick set up for your topper. Is that a tent or some kind of vestibule? Thanks
View attachment 626917View attachment 626918View attachment 626919View attachment 626920

Bergger

Explorer
It's a Nomad Camper Tent by Topperezlift. It works pretty well and is super easy to set up an break down. I've had it for a year now and so far so good.