My Journey

Recommended books for Overlanding

84Undecided

Sounds exciting Jerry, best of Luck!

I've read this entire blog so I am not to worried... you'll be back. Plus that Log Cabin isn’t going to pay for itself. (My attempt at Humor)
I imagine there will be weekend trips that will keep us hanging on. Either way thank you again for the inspirations. Its been a fun Journey to observe.

Mccaf

Adventurist
Best of luck in in your new “adventures” Jerry. You have provided me with quite the vicarious adventure over the last couple of years and I’ve appreciated that. So thank you for that. Please check in when you can and give us an update. ;-)

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Jerry,

Good luck with the position, and thank you. I spent the morning catching up on the last 10 pages or so.

The white dog: is an Akbash, a LGD much like the Great Pyrenees, but have a few breed difference characteristic's.

We have Pyrs, I could speak for hours on Livestock Guard Dogs. A week after i got back from my last 120 day contract, a lot of local farms and ranches had their dogs " rescued" including my best friend and retired LGD. The sheriff thanks they will turn up beyond Boise, as its a specific group who is doing it. That was over 1 month ago now. The dogs actively guarding their livestock friends, were mostly spared. Its not easy to get them away from their job, and most are very leery of strangers. They think some were lured with food/treats and trapped.

as always I appreciate you posting, and good luck with this new adventure.

Recommended books for Overlanding

Don't Go There. It's Not Safe. You'll Die.: And other mor...
by Jared McCaffree, Jessica Mans, Kobus Mans
From $19.99
The Longest Line on the Map: The United States, the Pan-A...
by Eric Rutkow
From $13.96