My FZJ80 Overland Build

Bert007

hmm great build.. I guess you have pure skills of car repairing and other garage works becauase as you showed your work its looks like done by some professional. Anyhow thanks for sharing your ride you have pretty good ride. Can you please share some photos of your workplace? THansk

Last edited:

NM-Frontier

Explorer
Thanks for the compliment! I wish I had a nice work shop to show off but just the standard concrete driveway and the usual tools. The "carpentry" for the drawers was done with a jig saw, circular saw with Kreg guide, and a drill for the most part is all I used. A bit of research and studying on Mud and fallowing the manual is all I do. I make sure to have all the parts and required tools ahead of time and allow plenty of time for projects.

IMG_5069.JPG

The "Workspace" in "grill and patio mode".:sombrero:

Last edited:
So the gas price at Furnace Creek was pretty reasonable for there eh? I think it was like $6/gal when we were there a year ago. Did you check the price at Stovepipe? It was much cheaper when we were there.

Nice report. I really need to get back there...

tazzuk

Not to sure but i think i saw your cruiser out by table mesa on saturday. I was offroading with the suzuki club. Cruiser looks great!

NM-Frontier

Explorer
Yep that was me. We Camped out and rode the Black Canyon Trail it was sweet. You can't beat getting up in the morning and riding right out of camp! Looks like fun wheeling out there too!:sombrero:

REDrum

Aventurero de la Selva
Sweet rig! Very nice draw construction. Love the HM stargazer RTT. I really want one but couldn't turn down a use thrice ARB 3 hours away...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior