My FZJ80 Overland Build

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
No show, like you I have been away from overlanding for a while, but next year is going to change, and I will start with a trip to Baja to pet the whales at Scammon's lagoon in Feb or march. only 164k miles, new leather seats coming soon. Best of luck on 2019.

NM-Frontier

Explorer
I also got around to installing my DELTA VS
PANHARD LIFT BRACKET

I went with the 3" lift option and it got the bar almost perfect level the way it is suppose to be. Install was easy and straight forward, I soaked all the bolts with PB Blaster a few days prior to install witch made life easy.
I am beyond stoked on the restored handling, I knew I had some sway and some walking out of the rear going on but after installing the bracket it was crazy how much it helped. I think any one with an 80 could defiantly benefit from this!

IMG_3753.JPG

IMG_3754.JPG
Nice and flat now! (Sorry I know I should have taken a before shot)

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
I also got around to installing my DELTA VS
PANHARD LIFT BRACKET

I went with the 3" lift option and it got the bar almost perfect level the way it is suppose to be. Install was easy and straight forward, I soaked all the bolts with PB Blaster a few days prior to install witch made life easy.
I am beyond stoked on the restored handling, I knew I had some sway and some walking out of the rear going on but after installing the bracket it was crazy how much it helped. I think any one with an 80 could defiantly benefit from this!

View attachment 501316

View attachment 501317
Nice and flat now! (Sorry I know I should have taken a before shot)

Looks to be a perfect fit.

NM-Frontier

Explorer
Finally pulled the trigger on a Speski Barrier, it's one of those things that has always been on the list but after a few times this last summer loaded to the gills I figured it was only a mater of time before junk from the back goes flying up to the front! Fit and finish was nice and strait forward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles