my classic for sale

REDROVER

Explorer
gentleman in about 2 weeks i will be selling my classic range rover on ebay with no reserve. ( hopefully some one who enjoys classic range rover will buy it ) a friend of mine is gonna sale his 97 NAS defender 110
and i am gonna buy that and do the same what i did to my classic.

i am gonna miss my range rover:( 4 years of adventure every weekend. she runs beautiful.

ERIC

Attachments

• 1111584991_Gd96f-XL-1.jpg
    1111584991_Gd96f-XL-1.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 195

DividingCreek

Explorer
gentleman in about 2 weeks i will be selling my classic range rover on ebay with no reserve. ( hopefully some one who enjoys classic range rover will buy it ) a friend of mine is gonna sale his 97 NAS defender 110
and i am gonna buy that and do the same what i did to my classic.

i am gonna miss my range rover:( 4 years of adventure every weekend. she runs beautiful.

ERIC

Sure you already know this but there are only 500 NAS 110's that were inported in late 92 and early 93 and were sold as 93 models. The only NAS defender in 97 were the automatic 4.0 V8 90's. If its a 1997 NAS 90 won't you run into problems in California with it being an OBD 2 vehicle ?

http://www.dividingcreekimports.com/infoon110.html

Last edited:

REDROVER

Explorer
LOL, I think I will try this advertising tactic next time I sell a vehicle....wow.

honestly i am care less about that money my rover will bring. i am not trying to mass advertise in here, my goal is to give it so someone who likes the idea of 6.2 diesel under the classic rover.

i never did this diesel conversion to make money on it, time and the labor spent on this classic would get me 5 classic range rovers. it was just a personal goal i always wanted to do.

and in fact i absolutely have no reason to sale my classic. but when you have 11 cars and trucks and you are a crasy person like me who wants to get more toys what do you do? :) :)

ERIC

REDROVER

Explorer
Sure you already know this but there are only 500 NAS 110's that were inported in late 92 and early 93 and were sold as 93 models. The only NAS defender in 97 were the automatic 4.0 V8 90's. If its a 1997 NAS 90 won't you run into problems in California with it being an OBD 2 vehicle ?

http://www.dividingcreekimports.com/infoon110.html

yes sir you are right it is 93 i asked him today. for some reason i was thinking its 97

it was only 47k miles

brushogger

Explorer
Just 3 questions. What price are you going to ask, and does it have working AC. I didn't see a compressor on your video. If there is no AC, with the large radiator, would there be room for a condensor?

REDROVER

Explorer
Just 3 questions. What price are you going to ask, and does it have working AC. I didn't see a compressor on your video. If there is no AC, with the large radiator, would there be room for a condensor?

yes sir it doesnt have AC but i can put it whenever i want. it has room for condesor, it even has room for much larger condensor than original one.

ArmyRover

Adventurer
When you were running used motor oil, what mix were you using? Straight motor oil or was it cut with gas or something?

REDROVER

Explorer
When you were running used motor oil, what mix were you using? Straight motor oil or was it cut with gas or something?

I CUT IT WITH GAS 5 gallons of used oil mixed with 2 gallons of gas. or 5 gallons used oil with 5 gallons of diesel mixed

drives very normal. time to time i like to run it only with diesel co clean the system.

last week i was runing with wvo. smels funny but runs good haha

ERIC

REDROVER

Explorer
the newist update is, my gf doesnt want me to sele the rover she loves it, if i keep the rover,( i dont know yet ) i am gonna raise the bar one more level

6 speed manual trans will be behind the 6.2 shooting for 35+ mpg haha i think i am trying to chalange hybrid cars with my 6000 lb rover

ERIC

essem

Eric
Couldn't believe you were thinking of selling your classic, glad to see you've changed your mind

John

REDROVER

Explorer
Eric
Couldn't believe you were thinking of selling your classic, glad to see you've changed your mind

John

yes John i think i was crazy i was a trader i was gonna sell my friend that never left me down.
i am gonna keep her put internet dish on top and 6 speed trans this coming month. than may be i can sell my trans with the adapter

now i have to think if i wanna get that defender 110 or no

ERIC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior