Mavic Air (1st Gen) Drone For Sale - SOLD

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I have a 1st gen Mavic Air drone for sale. As trail leader, I just don't have enough opportunities during trips to use this as much as I'd like. This is a full kit, with 4 batteries, two (2) 64gb SD cards, and some aftermarket accessories such as phone holder that makes this a bit more comfortable and intuitive to use, and hangs balanced around your neck on an adjustable lanyard. Kit includes adaptors for a variety of phones, four (4) spare propellers, Saftey Rails (detachable, good for learning), and a phenomenal camera. All this in a nice padded camera bag about the size of a shoe box for hiking boots. All manuals and documentation also included.

Here are the specs: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air

This thing is easy to fly, indeed, it flies itself, with auto take off and landing, and lots of different pre-programmed flight modes and patterns, including tracking so it can follow along your own vehicle while driving. Its really quite remarkable. Fits any size any size phone, even an iPad mini. Charges 4 batteries and the hand controller simultaneously. Has about a dozen flights on it over the past 18 months. It's in perfect condition, no wear and tear at all, although the exterior of the bag is a little bit dusty.

Asking $500 $400 for the full kit. This has lithium batteries, so I'm not sure if it can be shipped. I'm in Orange County, SoCal.
ma-w-2.jpg

IMG_2133D-X5.jpg

IMG_2129D-X4.jpg

IMG_2131D-X2.jpg

IMG_2143-X2.jpg

IMG_2144-X5.jpg

Last edited:

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Sold! Not sold! Dealing with flakes is exhausting. Still available.

Last edited:

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Price drop. Need to sell this. $400 or best offer. Treat yourself this Christmas to a sweet drone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior